Which Country's Food Would You Say Is The Best?

Kim

difficult.

carribean food, sits right with me, has like a familiar home-cooked vibe even tho obv it were never cooked in my home. also like tthe attitude of feeding ppl till they cant move, thats the rite kind of portion, my girlfriends mums never-ending pot>>>>>>> shits like the tardis cept filled wiv curry

chinnese dumplings and soups r cool and that thai coconutty soup>>>>>

norf aff lebanese/sudanese morracan r good too.

has anyone ate ethiopian food? went to a resteraunt when i was in new york, one of the best meals ive had. it was like different curried meats and vegetables not hot but bare deep flavours and they put everything on a massive spongey flatbread,

• Upvote 1

+ Resident VIP2 Asians, can anyone clue me to where I can get GOOD udon noodles in the north London area. This Sharwoods sh*t is not cutting it. Ever since Yohan Plaza closed I have been lost.

any good chinese/oriental supermarket will have them in the chiller section get the brad will the lil japanses cartoon boy on em if u can or try the yellow hokkien noodle just as nice

might as well pick up sum red curried fishballs while ur there as they go hand in hand with the noodz

the chinese food over here isn't even real chinese food

it's just sh*t they've made up to keep brits happy. they don't eat the sh*t they feed us back in china

i've been to thailand, hong kong, malaysia, philippines and brazil and i don't really rate their food at all

i think pastas DISGUSTING

caribbean food ftw

it's just sh*t they've made up to keep brits happy. they don't eat the sh*t they feed us back in china

i've been to thailand, hong kong, malaysia, philippines and brazil and i don't really rate their food at all

caribbean food ftw

how can she type!

• Upvote 1

has anyone ate ethiopian food? went to a resteraunt when i was in new york, one of the best meals ive had. it was like different curried meats and vegetables not hot but bare deep flavours and they put everything on a massive spongey flatbread,

Its called Injeela they usually serve it with lamb and other meats in "stew" like form with the injeela bread used as a pot for the stew or dip it in a eat with it

Sublime food that is. Its a Marlie and Ethiopian food still

Love me some east african food

Favourite is my mums cooking, chinese,thai,argentian,cuban and english foods

English food is underrated still a well done fry up etc is BANGING

caribbean food ftw

What do you expect when u spend hardly anything

You chat sh*t

Go Water Margin and say the same thing about the chinese

The black bean sauce with chicken>>>

The lemon chicken>>>

The chicken balls >>>

nd u probably dont know any africans irl tbh.

dem over defensive assumptions there. y wld u even say that

fyi i have gambian extended familia and i been there twice.

my point stands. Caribbean food / jamaican food is that way cos of how its cooked

other counties may use similar ingredients but its cooked differently.

that doesnt make jerk chicken any less jamaican. same way ghanian jollof they borrowed from senegal is Ghanaian in the way its cooked.

caribbean food ftw

What do you expect when u spend hardly anything

You chat sh*t

Go Water Margin and say the same thing about the chinese

The black bean sauce with chicken>>>

The lemon chicken>>>

The chicken balls >>>

Sorry but she's right the Chinese here is NOTHING compared to what it is out there. I will never in my life try a Chinese take away again, only time I will have a Chinese is in a top end Chinese restaurant.

Gemma come with me to 'Jing and have a real Chinese haha.