The TNS Sports Room

8BALL

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ang tite faze gettin so hype he posted inda wrong topic biggrin.gif
lol you see it...after we played so sh*t in the second half...jenas shot in the 94th min being the only shot we had........

If spurs got a decent left back and learnt how to defend set pieces they would showerarsenal best hope fabregas dont get inj next season or they will be in a relegation battle

lol you see it...after we played so sh*t in the second half...jenas shot in the 94th min being the only shot we had........
Typical Arsenal. I knew it was comin I had my head in my hands watchin them last few minutes everytime Tottenham attacked.

If spurs got a decent left back and learnt how to defend set pieces they would showerarsenal best hope fabregas dont get inj next season or they will be in a relegation battle
we need to learn how to keep the ball from defence....we try play too much football at time, when sometimes u just need to hoof it out to the strikers when your under constant pressure.

Typical Arsenal. I knew it was comin I had my head in my hands watchin them last few minutes everytime Tottenham attacked.
all of a sudden we had bare pressure. it was dumbwe wer strollin it. sum1 hit swagtista with a carwenger is gunna be FUMING i guarantee

to be honsest tho you wernt creating too much in the final 3rd except set pieces, some one normally came with the syupid flick or stray pass.still created alot more than us tho.

£15m your whole budget will be spent on baptistaits already been done long time ago thats why wenger still plays him.his signing will be the wengers last.

lmao how can marlon king be watfords top scorer when he hasnt played since october6 months out

Berbatov is going to leave us its bait.Martin Jol is a disgrace for playing shitty players around him, how many times does my guy have to shout at his own players for their lack of ability to play football. Only person who was holding the ball, 5 players around him and he could still do something.Apart from Keane no one is on the same levelJenas saved himself there. Still needs replacing, i had enough of his lack of consistency.Who saw Toure switching and Berba laughing in his face biggrin.gif Players we need:DMCMAMLeft backBack up Right backLeft wingerNo more up and comming people either. I want proven players. f*ck paying for anymore Championship players, unless its Baines.2 Free kicks and they score. Smh Only 2 people can defend the rest are just there for show. lol @ Chimbonda's marking. Man was on a tea break or something.

i remember over a season ago how every arsenal fan proper wanted to sign him and were so vexed when madrid teefed him...then they got happs when they got him in a swap deal with reyes only couple man said madrid got the better end of the deal lol @ you man now.