The TNS Sports Room

8BALL

i remember over a season ago how every arsenal fan proper wanted to sign him and were so vexed when madrid teefed him...then they got happs when they got him in a swap deal with reyes only couple man said madrid got the better end of the deal lol @ you man now.
I was NOT happs when we got him in a swap deal for Reyes, no f*ckin way.I even said I'd rather Robinho, dash him on the wing.Why the f*ck did Wenger take off Rosicky for him anyway.We dint even play good but still should have won.I knew we wernt losin this game when Keane scored 1st, both teams are slackin defensively.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont agree with that stillyou get a lot more chances in the premiership.

Ade is sh*t.
biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Hes still sh*t.
its not even a joke he is POOR,baptista is even worseanother fu*ked up weekend,i knew we shouldve at least scored a 3rd
With a clinical striker Ade is good, without one he cant be relied on to get goals. Baptista can suck his mum
but thats not enough,its not like he creates A LOT like say a bergkamp did 4 henryso his partner is gunna have an off day n with a record like 10 league games in a row with no goal n his finishing like 2day we r gunna need some1 better than that.cant fault his effort though

i dont agree with that stillyou get a lot more chances in the premiership.
john aloisisavo milosevickanouteowen(man scored bare n hardly played)nistelrooymore that i cant think of. alan smith wud probs score 15 goals der. dats sayin suttinedit - forgot forlan
ruud and owen definatley got more goals in prem then spainso has aloisi come to think of itkanoute has just hit his prime he had it in him was bait but was just lacking consistancymilosovic has had the same 1 in 3 strike rate thoughout his carrer, except at parmawhen he was at zaragoza he was at the peak of his carreeralan smith will get 15 goals next season here forlan would of murked for us if he played 90 minutes every game, like he did for villarealso out of everyman you mentioned more then half scored more in prem

west ham victory big 6 pointer against wigan next weekwe will f*ck up against boro referee will cost us the game.

our seasons over

season is over nowfor us to win something we will need to beat chelsea 3 timeswe wont even get a draw against themwe will lose our next 4 league gamesfergie will leave i will be happy

didi-didi di di di DURKHEADSManchester United - Champions of the world. gunna end up with nothing this season.chelsea wont lose again this season. i hope man u dont too

Come on newcastle COME ON Bramble at the back tomorrow do it again son Arsenal best beat newcastle as wellinjure 7 mmore of your own players like you did trying to beat usrwd best have the old posts from sports room so i can bump up and show you man that i said we would drop pts against all the sides we have done so far

lol if u bump them things it dont matter if u wer right the jokes still on you*does randy orton pose*hopefully we end chelseas title bid.

still its nice being in all competetitions come may.

biggrin.gif if u lose all 3 looool. it hurts alot moreid imagine like having ur finger slamed ina door

ive decided if we dont win anything im going to sue manchester unitedfor the pain and suffering they have caused me

Prem just got that little bit more intresting