Lenny Henry and Dawn French

charliechalk

Guest haze-e

were they role models for you in your quest for interracial bliss?

:lol:

blahahahahaa

tbh dont think there relationship has ever held any intrest in the public

maybe to people like you who pine to see the perfect interacial relationship

so you can set your own relationship on those foundations

and to think he was with her 21 years and never made no kids with her

they could not of been doing right or she might just have a toxic womb or his soilders are not up for the job

PMSL

@southwest Love is not about image though fam

but I do hear you because there are standards

but man might have been brought up in one of them jamcian yards where they see white people as gods

If he was gonna start choppin white broads he could do much better than that. he wified it as well. Only a YARDIE would wife and English broad who looked like tha and they would get divorced after 3 years and have some side PUS jah know.

@southwest Love is not about image though fam

but I do hear you because there are standards

but man might have been brought up in one of them jamcian yards where they see white people as gods

His wife said a couple of years back that he prefers his women fat, hence why she never attempted to lose any pounds. I'm not Jamaican, but 'veI heard a few times they prefer their women big/fat.

I know what you mean though, but are you telling me with all his money and fame he couldn't do better? I'm sorry but there has to be some sexual attraction before I commit to any girl. Love doesn't equal sexual arousement. At least not for me it doesn't.

Guest Esquilax

LOL Emma was getting sexed by JME & is now currently on Dizzee Rascal with the intention to get with Denzel Washington. I hate bitches like that, who get with someone due to colour.

Swear you only used to go for greek girls you absolute fassy

• Upvote 1

LOL Emma was getting sexed by JME & is now currently on Dizzee Rascal with the intention to get with Denzel Washington. I hate bitches like that, who get with someone due to colour.

Swear you only used to go for greek girls you absolute fassy

Never said that, I liked them a lot & were the main prey, but I would never EVER f*ck a greek chick again. Blacks + Greeks = Should never have sexual relations with each other.

/

It's all about liking someone because of their looks, personality, ambition & whether they are marriage material.

EMMA, just wants black d*ck, ANY black d*ck. Heard she got with the guy who played Gus because he was black, said she wants mixed raced babies....

/

Dun know she puts pins through the doms if you try sex (don't have to say if your black because it's 100% confirmed).