who would take up the BNP repatriation offer

VENOM

hmmm 50k conscription to the army not being able to purchase a house and car with just that money

or living in london and moving up white chicks every weekend

hard choice

Guest Esquilax

venomi goty a passport im a british citizen

whietey gave me them papers they arnt taking themback

anyway come 20 years into the future im goin to china to livve like a king in shanghai .. seing as that wil be the new centre of the world when the ld world economys fail

gna get me a slitty eyed chink woman to cook to chow mein and do my taxes u know they be good at maths

you know

i want this bitch

Gong_Li_7.jpg

How many chinks hae THOSE baps?

FARKCINI HELLSS

Maria Ozawa as well obv, but she's jap (i prefer japs though tbh, i heard venom likes japs eyes)

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

i heard venom likes japs eyes

lol

i fail to see the lol factor in that line, but i'll just presume its a young and dumb kinda joke

and you'd have to have both qualities to get it.

Not really, it's more of an example of the sort of wit that you couldn't muster/ comprehend, because you're too busy vehemently calling someones deceased grandmother a "dirty Idris Elba looking skanky hoe c*nt"

They're paying you to go back to your country of origin. You can't leave to go somewhere like America, Australia, Brazil or any of those places. If you're from somewhere like Pakistan for example, 50 bags would be alright for a couple of years, but once your money runs out, you're f*cked and you are NOT allowed to come back.

I wouldn't take it out of principle. Why would you let someone pay you money to take away the rights you have in a country you was born in?

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

They're paying you to go back to your country of origin. You can't leave to go somewhere like America, Australia, Brazil or any of those places. If you're from somewhere like Pakistan for example, 50 bags would be alright for a couple of years, but once your money runs out, you're f*cked and you are NOT allowed to come back.

I wouldn't take it out of principle. Why would you let someone pay you money to take away the rights you have in a country you was born in?

Bruv if you got deported you'd get sacrfice for your devil eyes, no lie

• Upvote 1

f*ck the BNP and everyone who supports them 2bh, if i was in the position where i would be offered i would find it insulting and degrading, obviously there are some scummy cunts coming over from abroad but what about all the doctors/teachers/scientists etc???

The BNP are thick as sh*t if they think this country would survive if we got rid of every single person who didn't fall into the aryan race category, but they will never get into power anyway

• Upvote 1

Guest Esquilax

f*ck the BNP and everyone who supports them 2bh, if i was in the position where i would be offered i would find it insulting and degrading, obviously there are some scummy cunts coming over from abroad but what about all the doctors/teachers/scientists etc???

The BNP are thick as sh*t if they think this country would survive if we got rid of every single person who didn't fall into the aryan race category, but they will never get into power anyway

Wrong party

oh, so ok i fly back to my country and then a week later im off to the country of my choice.

or is the BNP gonna keep tabs on me IN my country?

u fool