(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

So you're finished with Akuma?
pick a top teirtw makato has 900 health apparently but dose crazy stunso she like rufus/abel but with less health :D capcoms vison of females>>>>>but on the other hand she dont look to bad he dash is mad good n her damage is largesolid b teir imo considering that one comand grab n u can get off a ultra

FAO Grim and any other Bison playersHow do you punish a Honda that keeps walking back and spamming fierce sumo headbutts. sh*t was pathetic he was G2 A aswell.I baited him into a few with the slide but kept messing up the ultra. When I did get in on him he blocked my combos then either threw me or ran away and repeated the cycleSounds like a noob question cause it is, Im swag

Oh yeah, I'm certain that Eugene is the best Viper player in the UK hands down. He is actually too sick with Viper.
Never played him
He doesn't go that much anymore, but when you play him you will know trust me.I got perfected twice by him.

FAO Grim and any other Bison playersHow do you punish a Honda that keeps walking back and spamming fierce sumo headbutts. sh*t was pathetic he was G2 A aswell.I baited him into a few with the slide but kept messing up the ultra. When I did get in on him he blocked my combos then either threw me or ran away and repeated the cycleSounds like a noob question cause it is, Im swag
cross-up HK stuffs all his specialsg(assuming he doesnt know how to auto-correct)if he is spamming neutral jump HP you can punish with slideif you get a knockdown do a headstomp preferably the EX version just as they are about to wake-up, if you time it just right they cant do anything but block if he cant do cr.lp>HHS he probably has some bait ochio ticks just bait him to do it and punish accordingly

Oh yeah, I'm certain that Eugene is the best Viper player in the UK hands down. He is actually too sick with Viper.
Yota's Viper is sick. His executione is on another level. When I play him he doesn't miss s***

Viper hard 3 explained. Go to training room and put inputs on and see where and what you are pressing.

GGs to Geo. i hate Balrog with a passion :D that cr.lp is a PAR!! good sh*t thoughI would like to see this Eugene guy play, hear so much bout him. Yota is also pretty good but he oculd be better if he decided to stick with her though. theres also a viper player called Alcheymist, played him in a session on wednesday, He's sick as well.BUT theres also some other guy called F.M.R. Heard he had the best viper in the UK *cough cough* :D:D