(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Shiiiiiiiieeeet.8 man Lobbies are gonna be Emosh.I NEED A STIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK SOMEONE DIRECT ME PLEASE BEFORE THE GAME COMES :D
how much u looking to spend ?
Which one do you have?.. I can see they are all quite a bit of dosh... So its one or the other really...Is there a massive difference in quality between the MadCatz one and the TE stick?

Shiiiiiiiieeeet.8 man Lobbies are gonna be Emosh.I NEED A STIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK SOMEONE DIRECT ME PLEASE BEFORE THE GAME COMES :D
how much u looking to spend ?
Which one do you have?.. I can see they are all quite a bit of dosh... So its one or the other really...Is there a massive difference in quality between the MadCatz one and the TE stick?
I've got a TE i paid near 100 for mine. I havent played on the other stick (the SE) so cant comment on the difference, i was gonna buy one before i bought a TE but for the cost of an SE and the parts to mod it, it made more sense to just buy the TE. I'd say use gamestation, a TE is only 55 on there but its out of stock all the time. best bet is to just search around thats what i did.

Seriously, I need this game. It's like there has been a massive influx of swag guys on SF4. Losing to complete and utter bullshit./6 Days left. Got my day off work confirmed. Early morning ting, cop the game, come home and crash for a bit, and then spend the rest of it practicing.