(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Seriously, nuff sh*t guys are making progress in the championship modes when they are actually sh*t in general at playing.
take time is the keynot mateer what dnt loose yur gameplani feel for the trap in my final matches and lost the first roundso i had to stick to my plan and i wonwatch my vids titan

Seriously, nuff sh*t guys are making progress in the championship modes when they are actually sh*t in general at playing.
take time is the keynot mateer what dnt loose yur gameplani feel for the trap in my final matches and lost the first roundso i had to stick to my plan and i wonwatch my vids titan
Yeah, I watched the replay.Bully's replay was joke. The Akuma he played against was so swag. Nothing but air fireballs. I personally would have just spammed the throws against him to teach him a lesson. Couldn't even watch the whole thing it was too disgusting to watch.

i still dont understand the GP CP systembare confusion
Like I said, the CP you receive after match is the exact number that the opponent has for their GP. I think after winning a tournament you can keep the points and probably buy something?

Like I said, the CP you receive after match is the exact number that the opponent has for their GP. I think after winning a tournament you can keep the points and probably buy something?
Thanksstill dont understand the grade and free mode?even after reading that passage some 1 quoted.Sorry im slowsome man ranked up in a grade match in the semis after he lost? :D

Guest Flat Ericó
Thanksstill dont understand the grade and free mode?even after reading that passage some 1 quoted.Sorry im slowsome man ranked up in a grade match in the semis after he lost? :D
the more gp you have the higher your rank