(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Guest Flat Ericó
However, can't do f*ck all yet
why not?i just played a match..you cant see who the other person is pickingi like thisand they will know if you disconnect on purposethe background looks sick

However, can't do f*ck all yet
why not?i just played a match..you cant see who the other person is pickingi like thisand they will know if you disconnect on purposethe background looks sick
Sick sick.Gonna donwload it later.

How come the Championship Mode on XBox 360 and PlayStation 3 have different features? Why are PS3 users getting screwed over?Seth: My life was certainly easier when both systems had totally identical features, just because people love to have reasons to fight, and I'm happiest when we aren't giving them any material whatsoever. Zero differences keeps people talking about the game itself (which is why we care about features in the first place), rather than focusing on relatively insignificant differences.I know the team was very excited by both systems, so I think they were just trying them both out -- certainly the intent was not to "screw" any platforms, and I think they'll take the reaction (which, interestingly, goes both ways -- X360 and PS3 fans both seem to want whatever thing the other kid got) to heart going forward. [...]
Skemars IdolStreetFighterBusts-3D-sculpting-StreetFighterBusts-85-img_c47dbdc4e.jpg

If you're having trouble with corruption of the game update, here's how to fix it. This does not fix online match making, only resolves corrupt data error messages.From Blind Panzer and Harkonis: Clearing the cache on the XBox 360 is a fairly simple process, and can be useful if the system seems sluggish, unresponsive, or you just need to get rid of a game update (for whatever reason).The most important part of clearing the cache is knowing what to expect. All downloaded game updates will be removed. So if you have downloaded an auto-update for a game, in order to play it on Xbox Live you will need to re-download it.User game saves, profiles, demos, videos, etc. are not deleted during the process.How to clear the cache on the XBox 360Go to the Xbox Dashboard > My XBox > System > Settings > Memory.Highlight where you have your saved data stored (the Hard Drive) and press Y.Press X, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, X.You will see a confirmation message to confirm system maintenance, this clears your cache.Then just download everything again and this should fix corruption problems, if you have any.