I think a ViP2 Financial Traders clique is in order

Captain Planet

Guest Triple XXX

safe for that

what brokers u man use? n what are the fees?

I'm using barclays stockbrokers fees are 12.95 per trade for my kind of account, marketmaster, which i think is pretty good

sfe

I trade with TD Waterhouse.

Strarted out not putting less than a bag in. Now working higher than that. Have in the past put a cheeky £500 for a punt though.

How are they for you? TDWH kept crashing whenever there was significant market movement but my barclays account didn't, so have permanently switched over now. Albeit most are done by phone to just make absolutely sure I get what I want when I want.

So i've got a spare 3 bags that I was gonna stick in a savings account but after reading through this thread I wanna get involved. Is it still viable to get involved with RKH or should I look more into DES and ARG. Im a complete newbie so big up everyone contributing to this thread.

If you don't have any background in Economics or Finance recommend you do some demo accounts/reading and research first.

Investors Chronicle is good if you don't have the time to scour the internet or company reports. It also gets you abreadth of current events and jargon which you'll encounter when you start.

As for brokerage charges they vary depending on how many trades you execute in a month. They're done on a rolling previous month basis.

Some of the houses with the lowest fees charge account fees every quarter or year so unless you're fairly active, you won't actually see the benefit in lower costs.

Barclays are the biggest, TD Waterhouse, Selftrade (they charge account fees), II etc.

There's not really much in the way of differences. I switched to Barclays as I preferred their trading platform, could like it with my CFD account, and because I get the lowest commission rates. Others will prefer others ofc.

• Upvote 2

If you don't have any background in Economics or Finance recommend you do some demo accounts/reading and research first.

Investors Chronicle is good if you don't have the time to scour the internet or company reports. It also gets you abreadth of current events and jargon which you'll encounter when you start.

As for brokerage charges they vary depending on how many trades you execute in a month. They're done on a rolling previous month basis.

Some of the houses with the lowest fees charge account fees every quarter or year so unless you're fairly active, you won't actually see the benefit in lower costs.

Barclays are the biggest, TD Waterhouse, Selftrade (they charge account fees), II etc.

There's not really much in the way of differences. I switched to Barclays as I preferred their trading platform, could like it with my CFD account, and because I get the lowest commission rates. Others will prefer others ofc.

Another tract copied and pasted from TSR.

• Downvote 2

What the f*ck are you talking about?

Grey fox get off my nuts and go wife another whore you failure.

Sorry son, but my bank account and career trajectory = success.

I can't state it any clearer than that. I am that guy that you hate cos I do do this ting.

Big up Colin Turnover by the way, he really does do this ting no homo.

LOL about bank account and career trajectory.

One minute you're a law expert who hasn't done a law degree but some mickey mouse course. Then you're a pro boxer. Then you don't have a degree, then you magically have one in english literature. Wife a slore and argue with her online and get settled. And you're so obsessed with sniffing my crack you just can't help yourself hating.

I hate you? The irony. I never comment on anything you say coz I know you're chatting sh*t. It's nothing but the other way round. The fact I settled you with facts wasn't enough you just can't live your life.

*hits ignore*

LOL about bank account and career trajectory.

One minute you're a law expert who hasn't done a law degree but some mickey mouse course. Then you're a pro boxer. Then you don't have a degree, then you magically have one in english literature. Wife a slore and argue with her online and get settled. And you're so obsessed with sniffing my crack you just can't help yourself hating.

I hate you? The irony. I never comment on anything you say coz I know you're chatting sh*t. It's nothing but the other way round. The fact I settled you with facts wasn't enough you just can't live your life.

*hits ignore*

I'm an expert at everything.

LOL @ me doing some Mickey Mouse course (two consecutive scholarships from Gray's Inn, snm man can scan the letters proving this if I felt I had to prove myself to you.)

Like I said, I'm on a next wave all the way to the bank

You'll be reading about me and you won't even know it. I can't say it anymore without being bait, but I am that guy.

There are users out here that could verify this (some who know it, and some who don't even know that I know their bosses/colleagues).

No one can verify you.

[sCORCH]We get money from 'ere, money from there, it's 2 0 1 0 and manna gone clear[sCORCH]

PS look out for my new comedy soon come, real talks.

LONDON (ShareCast) - Rockhopper Exploration, the fast growing North Falkland Basin oil and gas exploration company, has had a few technical problems with its flow test on well 14/10-2.

The test was carried out on the "Sea Lion 1" well over four perforated intervals totalling 77m between 2,403m and 2,566m, but upon retrieving the perforating guns, a gun misfire was apparent and only the top two intervals were found to have been perforated.

As a result the lower two intervals did not contribute to the flow, which means the results are not as impressive as they might otherwise have been.

The well was flowed for about 18 hours without incident and for sustained periods of over 2,000 barrels per day (BOPD) with a maximum rate of 2,304 BOPD. The final flowing wellhead pressure was about 120 poundss per square inch absolute.

However, Rockhopper estimates that without the technical difficulties the well could have flowed at around 4,000 BOIPD.

Rockhopper also believes that, with a more optimal well location and horizontal well completions, significantly higher flow rates could be achieved from future production wells.

Shouldn't be an issue though

LONDON (ShareCast) - North Falkland Basin oil and gas explorer Rockhopper confirmed today it has plugged and abandoned the Sea Lion 1 well while it pores over the drill and test results.

Sea Lion 1, the first oil discovery in the area, said it now has to look at the data and plan the next phase in proving the reserves discovered.

It is also participating in a number of wells on Desire Petroleum-operated licences PL003 and PL004 in which it has a 7.5% working interest.

The £1bn company, which only floated on AIM five years ago, said last week that flow tests on Sea Lion 1 might have been twice the 2,000 barrels a day recorded had it not been for a technical glitch.

Analysts at broker Westhouse aren’t too worried though. They think there’s nothing in the results which cannot be mitigated by engineering solutions, albeit at additional cost.

Down 25 p so far

I started to make a post on Saturday morning I think it was about what's gonna happen next with RKH and the future for RKH/DES/ARG but I got interrupted.

What I will say now is looking at several brokers notes they all value the Sea Lion discovery at 650p with the recoverable amount of oil as 242 million barrels. So, the share price is still cheap at this price. It's being held circa 500p so as to let institutional investors get their shares relatively cheap on the Market and for the future fundraising (placing) that will occur for RKH future plans.

The joke is when RKH announce an upgrade to the amount of reserves in the field (500 mill or even 750+ mill)... What will the share price be then? I'm not 100% sure but I think a field with more than 500 million barrels is declared as a world class find.

Next year RKH/DES/ARG will carry out more seismic studies and it looks as though they will share the costs of that. I'll post the DES press release later on. It explains some of the above in more depth.

I was gonna top slice my RKH at 650p. That now looks like it may be quite a low target.

I started to make a post on Saturday morning I think it was about what's gonna happen next with RKH and the future for RKH/DES/ARG but I got interrupted.

What I will say now is looking at several brokers notes they all value the Sea Lion discovery at 650p with the recoverable amount of oil as 242 million barrels. So, the share price is still cheap at this price. It's being held circa 500p so as to let institutional investors get their shares relatively cheap on the Market and for the future fundraising (placing) that will occur for RKH future plans.

The joke is when RKH announce an upgrade to the amount of reserves in the field (500 mill or even 750+ mill)... What will the share price be then? I'm not 100% sure but I think a field with more than 500 million barrels is declared as a world class find.

Next year RKH/DES/ARG will carry out more seismic studies and it looks as though they will share the costs of that. I'll post the DES press release later on. It explains some of the above in more depth.

I was gonna top slice my RKH at 650p. That now looks like it may be quite a low target.

So would yo say its not too late to still get involved?