They don't like homos

Bruno Di Gradi

Venom, you're always moaning about other people "not contributing".

What exactly do you contribute, other than pseudo-scientific bullshit copied-and-pasted from other websites, ridiculous rage-filled rants and childish insults?

someone said gay animals exist and is using that to support the claim that being gay is natural

you used wiki :lol:

and i said that there is no concrete scientific evidence about gay animals, and the reason you and many others always jump to use scientists is cos the ones who say its a LIE

are hounded by the media, the same cabal of people controlling the media throwing all the gayness pple are complaining about

are you a scientist to claim something is psuedo-scientific?

so i go back to what i always say about you.....ur useless. the best thing you do is draw for the wiki and post a youtube clip seeking a lol that almost always only comes from the same

people cos they are as waste as you.

dont talk to me u f*ck*ng idiot

Guest WAVESURFER

Only time I've used wikipedia was to show that the "scientists" whose work you're citing are hypocritical self-hating gay men.

A BIT LIKE YOU, YOU c*nt.

/

I see you didn't answer my question, but went for the default rage-filled rant and insult combo instead. AGAIN. No surprise there.

• Upvote 2

yo he she wana be me who are you your a lost sex who obviously needs to search your meaning on this planet and iv studied u i dont even no u.... you dont no urseld as why yur takin evry thing to offense about blud seed batty diggers hood suckers man an woman were made to go on and rebuild the nation not man and man and dont even dare start wid me im a woman i can disgrace you till yur blind mind cries....

psml is this some kind of riddle? pretty sure it makes no sense.

Only time I've used wikipedia was to show that the "scientists" whose work you're citing are hypocritical self-hating gay men.

A BIT LIKE YOU, YOU c*nt.

/

I see you didn't answer my question, but went for the default rage-filled rant and insult combo instead. AGAIN. No surprise there.

THESE ARE YOUR POSTS IN THIS THREAD:

Strongest post in the thread tbh.

Kurious needs to stop talking about what is and isn't "learnt behaviour" in other people, and learn to SHUT THE f*ck UP.

She's not bisexual, she's insecure, and likes the attention "being bisexual" brings.

Give it ten years, she'll get married to a guy who has no idea about her past, and never do anything with a woman ever again.

Girls like that are as common as muck

LOL This can't be life.

A woman (that's what this bitch is, a grown f*ck*ng woman) who takes pictures advertising a prostitution website wants to talk about reproduction. Let me ask you this, are the punters who use that website forbidden from using johnnies cause it's "self destruction"?

Do me a f*ck*ng favour.

WHAT DO I CONTRIBUTE? I LIKE TO SHOW f*ck*ng IDIOTS LIKE YOU HOW STUPID YOU ARE.

the term "self hating fag inside" needs to stamped to your mums car door

Guest WAVESURFER

I don't understand what that post is supposed to mean.

It's ticking the 'copy-and-paste', 'blinded by rage', and 'childish insult' boxes on my "typical venom post" checklist though.

In 2007, for instance, the University of Illinois at Chicago neurobiologist David Featherstone and several colleagues, while searching for new drug treatments for Lou Gehrig’s disease, happened upon a discovery: a specific protein mutation in the brain of male fruit flies made the flies try to have sex with other males. What the mutation did, more specifically, was tweak the fruit flies’ sense of smell, making them attracted to male pheromones — mounting other males was the end result. To Featherstone, how fruit flies smell doesn’t seem to have anything to do with human sexuality. “We didn’t think about the societal implications — we’re just a bunch of dorky biologists,” he told me recently. Still, after publishing a paper describing this mutation, he received a flood of phone calls and e-mail messages presuming that he could, and would, translate this new knowledge into a way of changing people’s sexual orientations. At 6 the next morning, a Fox News reporter called Young on her cellphone. The resulting story joined others, including one in this paper, and as the news ricocheted around the Internet, a stampede of online commenters

basically there cant be any proper publications about research into gay animals cos it is as explosive as 'testing' about races. (even though it shouldn't be)

funny enough, its actually easier to talk about race and science than gay animals and science.

no wonders why tho

• Downvote 1