The Science Of 9/11

spiderman

WHAT I FIND AMAZING IS THE OBSESSION AT TRYING TO DISPROVE THE GOVT STORY OF THE TWIN TOWERS

YET, ALL THE EVIDENCE IS THERE IN EVEN GREATER DETAILS ABOUT WHO STOOD TO GAIN THE MOST BY TAKING DOWN THE TOWERS

THE TRAIL OF MONEY LEADS RIGHT UP TO THE GOVTS OF THE US AND ISRAEL

BUT THESE CRACKPOT YOUTUBE SCIENTISTS MANY OF WHOM ARE GOVT OPERATIVES THEMSELVES KEEP THE GENERAL STUPID POOPULACE BUSY

BY TELLING YOU HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR 90 ATOMS OF HEXYCHOMICCILYN TO IONISE STEEL AND HOW MUCH MAGNAPEROXIDE THERE WAS AT THE CRASH SITE

f*ck*ng SHEEP

its all relevant in discovering the truth

if you want some people to even consider that it was the jews then you have to reach them on a level that they function on

you have to come at various angles to get your point across to different people

you have to cover every angle, before u drop the big bomb, u have to sew up all the seams

• Downvote 3

TBH, I think we should all just come to terms with the fact that we're never gonna find out for certain exactly what happened on 9/11, and just get on with our lives.

Innocent people have been and are still being killed over what happened on 9/11. Isn't that enough reason for people to want to find out what really happened?

• Upvote 6

Guest WAVESURFER

TBH, I think we should all just come to terms with the fact that we're never gonna find out for certain exactly what happened on 9/11, and just get on with our lives.

Innocent people have been and are still being killed over what happened on 9/11. Isn't that enough reason for people to want to find out what really happened?

I'm not saying we shouldn't want to find out what happened. We should, and I think we all do.

I'm saying that the powers that be (i.e. the US Govt.) are never gonna allow a full and transparent, impartial inquiry into what happened, and therefore we're never gonna find out, no matter how much we want to.

For every video showing how "impossible" it is, a video can show how "possible" it was.

History is determined by whos story is believed.

boom :!:

streets has a point

so many of these videos have 'debunking' videos proving them wrong

eg that zeitgeist (examining conspiracies surrounding Christianity, 9.11 and the Federal Reserve bank) has a debunking video (saying its lies)

then you get "debunking the debunkers"

its an information war.

I'm not saying we shouldn't want to find out what happened. We should, and I think we all do.

I'm saying that the powers that be (i.e. the US Govt.) are never gonna allow a full and transparent, impartial inquiry into what happened, and therefore we're never gonna find out, no matter how much we want to.

I have to agree, we will never have a confirmed truth. But, some of these conspiracy theories could actually be 100% true, but because the governments can make everyone dismiss those truths is sad. Total control. It's nearly the same with climate change, how the truth will not be 100% confirmed due to it being a fact against the government, but it is always good to know the truth, let people know & hope that more & more people will find out and force the government to change their minds (which is sadly unlikely, take the 2 million strong protest against the Iraq war smh).

@ skola

the zeitgeist debunking vid only debunks the silly religious claims they have, and showing the people quoted multiple times in the vid to be satanist or occult worshippers though previously released books on those subjects

federal reserve stuff is all fact mate, its the realisation that we are living in the rl matrix many people cant fathom

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

used to work at a structural engineers and all the engineers said this from day...like they dont design these buildings with things like planes crashin into them in mind.

• 3 months later...

Its one of those situations where

The people who dont beleive the mainstream truth have been branded paranoid conspiracy theorists

They've done a good job of that

They really have

And half the people who believe the government's story are too closed minded to consider something like this could have been an inside job

• 6 months later...

The people who dont beleive the mainstream truth have been branded paranoid conspiracy theorists

They really have

And half the people who believe the government's story are too closed minded to consider something like this could have been an inside job

I get what you mean, I try keep an open mind.

But some things are just too bait, for example the heat created from plane crash could not be hot enough to burn the material in towers and C4 partials found in the debris. Things like that are scientific fact.

• Upvote 2

They really have

I get what you mean, I try keep an open mind.

But some things are just too bait, for example the heat created from plane crash could not be hot enough to burn the material in towers and C4 partials found in the debris. Things like that are scientific fact.

those are not scientific facts when you have other scientists saying that it is possible.

people have believed too much of the govt side tho and have given up on getting any real truth

when there's alot of truth amongst the myriad of so called trurths and untruths out there if you're willing enough.

main thing is that most people have given up and are lazy, and more concerned about their latest tweets and who stole sandra's money in eastenders

so they are waiting for some BIG breakthrough announcement from the BBC or CNN or the guardian before wanting to believe anything.

I remember my friend who was screaming about "how impossible it was for bush and co to lie about WMDs infront of the whole world

and that there had to be WMDs in iraq and that was the main reason for them going in.