Couple Of Things Ive Always Wondered...

Guest Triple XXX

Lol @ people not knowing the umbilical cord thing amongst other things

My mum told me this when I was about 7. They cut it and the piece that is attached to the childs navel falls off in a week or two. Usually once the get a bath once or twice.

The woman gets rid of it in a way that makes me wretch. Learnt that in sex education in secondary school

Although havent got a clue about the chickens eggs tbh

Guest TimeBomb

some people keep the little bit of cord that falls off, we just kept the tag that goes round the babies wrist, when u look at it after a while its tiny like the width of a thumb. (maybe bit bigger)

yeah the cord kinda falls off from the baby in time.

Say what? I swear they cut it. I should know more considering mum used to be a midwife but I feel like they do. I swear you have a kid. Didn't they cut it?

They cut it to a certain length then clip it with a clothes peg looking thing. After awhile that bit drops off.

Yeah see I knew they cut it. Eskay made me doubt myself coz he's got kids but made out like they just let his baby jam attached to the placenta for a week or two.

yeah the cord kinda falls off from the baby in time.

Say what? I swear they cut it. I should know more considering mum used to be a midwife but I feel like they do. I swear you have a kid. Didn't they cut it?

They cut it to a certain length then clip it with a clothes peg looking thing. After awhile that bit drops off.

Yeah see I knew they cut it. Eskay made me doubt myself coz he's got kids but made out like they just let his baby jam attached to the placenta for a week or two.

lol it falls off from the baby once its been cut from the mother after 3 days.

I kept the first cord anybody want pics?

The placenta is very high in iron, nutrionally is it very high in value. essentially the woman gives birth to it, after the baby is born contractions start again and it comes out.

You ate it innit

Some cultures do eat the placenta. apparently a delicacy in Saudi Arabia

we just kept the tag that goes round the babies wrist, when u look at it after a while its tiny like the width of a thumb. (maybe bit bigger)

MATE ive still got mine

its f*ckin crazy to look at and see my time and date of birth and "baby [surname]" before i even had a name

its a little bigger than a thumb width yeah

why isit that

if u hold out ur right hand and pretend to grip an imaginary saltshaker then proceed to tilt ur head back and sprinkle if into ur mouth...

u can taste salt at the back of ur tongue ever so slighty

WHY!!!!

LMFAO. Dunno who neg'd you but I'm gonna level it out with a pos.

lol sick.

/

i know the dates are all f*cked, and christmas relates to pagan festivals etc, but given that our dating system is based on either being before or after christ's birth, why aren't christmas and new years on the same day.

we just kept the tag that goes round the babies wrist, when u look at it after a while its tiny like the width of a thumb. (maybe bit bigger)

MATE ive still got mine

its f*ckin crazy to look at and see my time and date of birth and "baby [surname]" before i even had a name

its a little bigger than a thumb width yeah

got mine too, and the umbilical chord clip