What suprised you most when you lost your virginity?

Guest Triple XXX

Not you Lew, I know who it is. The reason I know this is if you look through "her" previous posts over half are either directed at me/something I said/posted to entice a reaction out of me.If you can't get over it after all this time go jump off a bridge prick you of all people f*ck OFF.However if you're really a girl pms Facebook, now.
Half of my posts have been in this topic, that's why! Who are you ordering about? I am really a girl, but I'm not going to send you my facebook. You might not have a problem, but I'm not about to bait myself all over the internet. Not my style I'm afraid.You're obviously not going to believe me, but I don't really care. I am a female and you don't know me. I lurked for ages before signing up. End of.
  • Downvote 1

Lmao carry on talking behind your pc p*ssy.Don't address me ever again unless you're going to back it.
Unless I'm going to 'back it'? LOL. You're right, your mum DID raise you well.You might not have a problem with displaying your picture and life all over the internet, but it's not my style I'm afraid.Do you think I'm a boy?!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

pat said shes afraidcharlie your heartwarming story and hard as nails attitude has allowed you to win this round and in some way the key to our heartslets see if pat can come back with the minerals/facebook but until then she is just any one of yr jilted lovers/pretty sure charles is jumping on that dyke wave,getting a dominant vibe from her atm

• Upvote 1

Guest Awesome Kong
He was special he was my best friend.
So if you heard that sex is the best with a 12 inch willy & your new bestfriend had a 12", you would sleep with him? He wasn't special, in a way he should have been. Hopefully you haven't got a brother.
  • Downvote 5

pat said shes afraidcharlie your heartwarming story and hard as nails attitude has allowed you to win this round and in some way the key to our heartslets see if pat can come back with the minerals/facebook but until then she is just any one of yr jilted lovers/pretty sure charles is jumping on that dyke wave,getting a dominant vibe from her atm
Where did Pat come from?! I do not advertise my facebook on the internet. I'm not 15 and begging for a boyfriend. (No offence Charlie). If that makes you think I'm an ex boyfriend, you carry on.

Where did Pat come from?!
north memphis obvthis a trick question?
  • Upvote 1

Where did Pat come from?!
north memphis obvthis a trick question?
Lol I'm confused. I wondered where you managed to acquire Pat from Project Mayhem?!