What suprised you most when you lost your virginity?

Guest Triple XXX

pat said shes afraidcharlie your heartwarming story and hard as nails attitude has allowed you to win this round and in some way the key to our heartslets see if pat can come back with the minerals/facebook but until then she is just any one of yr jilted lovers/pretty sure charles is jumping on that dyke wave,getting a dominant vibe from her atm
Where did Pat come from?!
north memphis obvthis a trick question?
Lol I'm confused. I wondered where you managed to acquire Pat from Project Mayhem?!
i shortened project mayhem to project but then i shortened that to patta since im promoting north memphis wer appropriate or not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyXhAaSpQBo

/ justin is awesome king is he not/allow the verification talks if its nt forthcoming just sling some more mud/up titty shots with no face holding north memphis sign obv

pat said shes afraidcharlie your heartwarming story and hard as nails attitude has allowed you to win this round and in some way the key to our heartslets see if pat can come back with the minerals/facebook but until then she is just any one of yr jilted lovers/pretty sure charles is jumping on that dyke wave,getting a dominant vibe from her atm
Where did Pat come from?!
north memphis obvthis a trick question?
Lol I'm confused. I wondered where you managed to acquire Pat from Project Mayhem?!
i shortened project mayhem to project but then i shortened that to patta since im promoting north memphis wer appropriate or not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyXhAaSpQBo

/ justin is awesome king is he not/allow the verification talks if its nt forthcoming just sling some more mud/up titty shots with no face holding north memphis sign obv
EDIT: I've seen the video now, it makes sense (in a way). I've taken it to PMs now. I'm bored of it, no doubt you're bored reading it too.

Guest Awesome Kong
Does my boyfriend mind that I lost my virginity?What are these words you're saying to me?Why are you trying to get me to say if I've got a boyfriend or not why are you so obvious?
Was just wondering if he minded you being "best friends" with the boy you first had sex with. Only guys with no pride wouldn't mind.
  • Downvote 3

how long i lasted....
c/s i was on for hoursdid about 5 too 6 hours that nightdidnt even buss
Dunno why people are negging.This happened to me, and I attribute it to the lack of sexual activity I had previously had.Like even before I first beat I didn't watch zorn to buss or nefin, them times I watched 5 minute booty talk zorn clips on kazaa, hardly enough to yank to.

Guest Awesome Kong
so wait who you think mayhem is charlie? woodpecker?lol @ justin, as if female would be into wrestling, try harder mate.on second thoughts just f*ck off permanently you weirdo.
Dry your eyes
  • Downvote 2