What suprised you most when you lost your virginity?

Guest Triple XXX

Lmao this is joke, come like I watched series 2, 4 & 7 of 24. Bare bits missing and it's all adding up now.I was wondering earlier why does Charlie still come on here, like what does she get out of it. People constantly taking shots at her.Anyways lemme get some facts straight:she slept with jme?Got beaten up by him and posted pics?Failed to have eyebrows?Got wifed by grey fox?And had mad domestics online?f*ck*ng soldier mate

• Upvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2
how long i lasted....
c/s i was on for hoursdid about 5 too 6 hours that nightdidnt even buss
Dunno why people are negging.This happened to me, and I attribute it to the lack of sexual activity I had previously had.Like even before I first beat I didn't watch zorn to buss or nefin, them times I watched 5 minute booty talk zorn clips on kazaa, hardly enough to yank to.
people are negging cos its gas. Even if you could hyothetically beat for 5/6 hours without bussing why would u waste your time.No girl stays wet for 6 hours and u obviously arent enjoying it if its going on that longCertain man needs clocks next to their bed. Probably beat for 40 mins and spent the next 5 hours talking wet
  • Upvote 3

i remember that gray fox/charlie domestic.i was f*ck*ng creasing at that sh*t. certain topics got locked cos it got abit on top, wish they can be revived.also this the same girl that posted pics of herself beat up? and also had no eyebrows (separate issue)
C/SShit was hilarious./Charlie, if she sent you the facebook, what would you honestly do? Seriously? I can't heop but feel like it's nuff bravado from you because you are behind the screen. Holla at D Structo if you want to know how to put the fear of realness on guys through the internet./On topic, first few times fingering were swag. First time was in a rave and I remeber trying to find the poom for a good while. Like others said, always expected it to be near the front. The next girl I fingered after that though had some next type of fishy poom. Curiosity got the better of me as a youngster and I semlt my hand. Wished I didn't. Hand smelt like it was decomposing. I sepnt about an hour in the bathroom trying to get that smell off my fingers.First time I didn't buss with the jimmy but it was still sick. However, first time barebacking felt magical. There was no style or grace when I was hitting it. I couldn't stop pumping harder and harder until it over. Couldn't even get up after that. Whole body felt paralysed.

Lmao this is joke, come like I watched series 2, 4 & 7 of 24. Bare bits missing and it's all adding up now.I was wondering earlier why does Charlie still come on here, like what does she get out of it. People constantly taking shots at her.Anyways lemme get some facts straight:she slept with jme?Got beaten up by him and posted pics?Failed to have eyebrows?Got wifed by grey fox?And had mad domestics online?f*ck*ng soldier mate
I AM NOT f*ck*ng CHAR.CHAR got beaten up and posted pictures onlineCHAR f*cked Jamie and SkeptaCHAR did all the slaggy thingsThat was NOT me.

Guest M12 Part 2

Lol i like the way every time you post JME you write Jamie. Like say you were friends from young and know/knew nothing about the fact he emcees. Like say your relationship was different to all the other industry hoes hes passed through.Nah b. When you were on that 3 hour train journey to london you were going to meet JME not James

• Upvote 1

There is no summary. Basically I've been on the forum since I was 16 and every 9-12 months this comes up then we do the same jokes and people confuse me with Char I get called a slag for some unknown reason everyone talks about my eyebrows and cos I'm from Liverpool how much of a scum bag I am, then that's that really.