What suprised you most when you lost your virginity?

Guest Triple XXX

Guest Awesome Kong
but certain girls know how to use the squeeze/are exceptionally strong with it, like it pulls you in.
is this when the woman squeezes her fanny whilst the piece is inside? haven5 had dis done wen bout 2 buss dow.

Guest Lemons
How easy it is to catch an STI :D lol jks...how long i lasted - everyone on about this 2 minute business, can't even see how that's possible
S'wat I'm saying. Was pretty f*ck*ng quick for me.

its got f*ck all to do with how toned her stomach is, a heap of girls are just f*ck*ng whack f*cks.frankly the way you link f*ck*ng with riding horses is just f*ck*ng weird. f*ck.
Core muscles and strong abdomonal muscles are different from a toned stomach.And not just horse riding gives you these various other activities and sports.as for squeezing - like someone already said pelvic floor exercises.Squeeze is not hard to do, its again about knowing about your body and the different muscles and how to get each one to work as an individual and together to compliment it all.Im kinda suprised at some of the guys posting in here. slacking, sound kinda inexperienced.lol @ Skola, LOL @ da song hahaReminds me of that dj snowflake " hit it from the back" LOL

Guest Flat Eric

she started crying during then after got shook and said i should go with her to get the pilli didnt meet her to get it and dont think we've spoke properly since then/havent really read the topic but skola why are you telling your son "face down ass up thats the way we like to f*ck"?

Guest Awesome Kong

Allow her man, we need a Moetesque type character & she isn't that bad at all so I backing her, even though the horse stuff isn't cool.

• Downvote 3

ease,beg you stop talking about horse riding.beg you stop begging online that ur some sick f*ck, ur a mother init.thanks.
Its unnerving to you guys because of what you put to it, nothing dirty about it what so ever.As for the begging, As I've said many a time Think what you like, im not bothered what a few guys online think of what I write it holds no substance in my every day life.Have a nice weekend.

ease,beg you stop talking about horse riding.beg you stop begging online that ur some sick f*ck, ur a mother init.thanks.
Its unnerving to you guys because of what you put to it, nothing dirty about it what so ever.As for the begging, As I've said many a time Think what you like, im not bothered what a few guys online think of what I write it holds no substance in my every day life.Have a nice weekend.
there was a conversation about girls riding d*ck and you entered and started talking about riding horses, the parallels were made by you imo, plus i generally find the subject of horse riding boring and would rather you talked about it less.you then presented yourself as an authority on the subject matter, letting everyone know you were good at riding (horses) most people would understandably assume this meant you were saying you were good at riding d*ck, which is what i meant by begging. You too.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

she started crying during then after got shook and said i should go with her to get the pilli didnt meet her to get it and dont think we've spoke properly since then/havent really read the topic but skola why are you telling your son "face down ass up thats the way we like to f*ck"?
:D lmaoooo i cant even remember / be bothered to check back through the thread but it didnt look / sound so bad in context