FIFA 11

Sleepz

just called ASDA leyton. The guy i spoke to said "we have some" but wouldnt tell me how many. I think hes just one of those guys who say "yes" but does'nt know anything really so if your looking to reach leyton mills ASDA, take it with a pinch of salt.

starting to think if its worth the petrol or hassle to even go down there now.....

Just got back from the midnight launch in ASDA leyton and it was f*ckED!

It was very badly organised. People started stealing sh*t, feds were called in. Someone abused the manager and threw a bottle at his head, after that he threw everyone out the shop. Bare guys didnt even want to leave and were just standing around, we were told to form a line but no one listened, we stood there for time They didnt even start selling the game until around 2am i'm hearing, and i had waited till 1.30 until my boi and I decided to call it a day and left.

My first midnight launch and never will i do a midnight release EVER again, too much hassle then its worth. What did make me laugh though was that guys jacked a ball and started playing footie outside, one of em said "If you dont sell us FIFA 11, then we'll play our own FIFA 11" which made me crease. Also saw bare people i know and havent seen since college which was pretty cool, felt like a reunion, but still, left without a game which im pissed about. Gonna have to do it the old fashioned way and get it when the sun is out.

NEVER GO TO A MIDNIGHT RELEASE IF YOU LIVE IN THE ENDS! TOO MANY UN CO-OPERATIVE GOONS!

some pics i had taken:

People waiting. You can actually see normal shoppers trying to do their shopping, like the little granny on the right. They got lost in the crowd and had no chance of escape. People couldnt even leave with their shopping, it was messed

img00117201010010029.jpg

When they started letting people through and bare goons started scrambling in.

img00118201010010029.jpg

After the manager got abused and we got dashed outside, this was the "line" that everyone formed. Theres actually more people around the corner as well, hundreds and hundreds of goons. This was around 1.00am, LOL bloody joke ting.

img00119201010010103.jpg

It was very badly organised. People started stealing sh*t, feds were called in. Someone abused the manager and threw a bottle at his head, after that he threw everyone out the shop. Bare guys didnt even want to leave and were just standing around, we were told to form a line but no one listened, we stood there for time They didnt even start selling the game until around 2am i'm hearing, and i had waited till 1.30 until my boi and I decided to call it a day and left.

My first midnight launch and never will i do a midnight release EVER again, too much hassle then its worth. What did make me laugh though was that guys jacked a ball and started playing footie outside, one of em said "If you dont sell us FIFA 11, then we'll play our own FIFA 11" which made me crease. Also saw bare people i know and havent seen since college which was pretty cool, felt like a reunion, but still, left without a game which im pissed about. Gonna have to do it the old fashioned way and get it when the sun is out.

That is f*ck*ng amazing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is f*ck*ng amazing.

Hdgajsahsg

Sjhs

Sgs

£

Lmfao

I am not impressed, purely because, I have 30-40 seconds on the ready up screen for 1v1s to change formation and sort out my starting line up and bench.

WTF is that about?

The first time I all thought I accidently went to start the match instead of team management so I left the game at kick off.

But then it just forced me into the game.

The second thing that is a joke is the commentary names for virtual pros are all the same from what I am seeing, when they said there are a load of new names.

I can't find Messi, Arshavin, Van Persie or Giovinco.

I've changed the commentary language to all of the default 3 as well.

Hopefully they are in the ones you have to purchase or suttin.

Clubs wise, basically, you select your positions before you search but you can't check the stats of the randoms before the game..

I checked them in the first 5mins and it seems like the:

- full backs get 75 sprint speed+80 acceleration,

- centre backs get 75 for both

- midfielders 75+70

Ran out of time to check the strikers.

Didn't even check the height of them though.

Not feeling the layout of the menu so far.

I played one match and it feels quite slick, defending was fairly easy.

Oh sh*t, Pedro is 4 stars forskills, sick.

OMG Michel Bastos 5 stars for skills.

Robben is 4 stars, Ribery 5 stars and Gomez is 3 stars.

I'll give a better review tomorrow.

That is f*ck*ng amazing.

Hdgajsahsg

Sjhs

Sgs

£

Lmfao

looool

we went there to get drinks around 1ish. when the police came down it was emosh.

I got mine from tesco's in goodmayes, got there bout 11.15.....was like behind 10 ppl ..after me ppl start coming in probably bout 100/150).

lol@asda in leyton...if i had my ride, i wouldve probably gone thru...glad i didnt...joke ting.

£ 37.. but its the only game i really play...plus once you start playing..you instantly forget bout the money.

oh yeah they only had 30 xbox and 50 ps3 copies.