Where did you meet your significant other?

Project Mayhem

ye if u wanna be like lens and do stuff like right You where its not meant to go. then ye follow his advice
Unneeded full stop. Technically my name should have a capital letter. That''s 2 grammatical errors on Your part while criticising my 1.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

broke up, back together again.
What and how did this happen.Truesay I'm still in that "entertaining a reunion phase" but I'm resisting it coz I know it ended for a reason.But explain your story brother.
very long story short, we broke up over some stupidness/immaturity, but never really severed the link and carried on being friends etc, which obv made proper new relationships impossible, very recently we made the decision to stop messing about and get back together. all that was over quite a long time period so the original reasons for the break-up were basically resolved because we are older, more experienced and now know what we want, tbh I think this is the woman i will marry and breed so it might be different to your situation.

Guest Awesome Kong
What and how did this happen.Truesay I'm still in that "entertaining a reunion phase" but I'm resisting it coz I know it ended for a reason.But explain your story brother.
very long story short, we broke up over some stupidness/immaturity, but never really severed the link and carried on being friends etc, which obv made proper new relationships impossible, very recently we made the decision to stop messing about and get back together. all that was over quite a long time period so the original reasons for the break-up were basically resolved because we are older, more experienced and now know what we want, tbh I think this is the woman i will marry and breed so it might be different to your situation.
Did she sleep with other guys? How did that make you feel knowing someone else has been up in her? Genuine question, but just wondering since the "friends" ting you were meant to be in with her.

Did she sleep with other guys? How did that make you feel knowing someone else has been up in her? Genuine question, but just wondering since the "friends" ting you were meant to be in with her.
mocked u

who old are you? genuine question.for most of the 2 years we weren't 'together' we were in a friends with benefits situation, she wasn't sleeping with other men.

Guest Awesome Kong
joe chats sh*t or is very very deluded
you cant make accurate judgments through a forum without knowing the individuals and histories involved imo, thanks for offering your opinion, but im happy, don't worry about me.
Brisco's right though, something like that can't be believed. She can easily hide that she's has another man pass up in her within that LONG period..

Guest Awesome Kong
Why would it bother you that someone else has been with your girl?Grow the f*ck up.
If you cared about her a lot, it would bother you imo. Not saying it's enough to put you off or anything, but the being pissed next guys have had her thought should be there.