Where did you meet your significant other?

Project Mayhem

Guest Yilmaz

Chasing women = long. That's why sports stars/famous ppl often end up f*cked.Relationships with the right ppl/or *complete* singledom are often the best ways to go for many.

in a bar, my boy tried to move to her and she stood closer to me as she was scared of him lmfaowe started talking, she went 2 use the bathroom i told my boys 2 f*ck off home/go somewhere else, they leftshe came back. we had some drinks, drove around the city where she lives and she showed me the sights, the rest is history/i found out she smells of deadskin and her p*ssy stinks, so i haven't spoken to her in about a month.
lmao

in a bar, my boy tried to move to her and she stood closer to me as she was scared of him lmfaowe started talking, she went 2 use the bathroom i told my boys 2 f*ck off home/go somewhere else, they leftshe came back. we had some drinks, drove around the city where she lives and she showed me the sights, the rest is history/i found out she smells of deadskin and her p*ssy stinks, so i haven't spoken to her in about a month. she's finally stopped texting and calling. some of u will think im a p*ssy 4 taking this approach but the real guys out there will know that if a female is 30 and she smells there really is no point persuing the relationship any further. i keeo myself in good condition i am in the gym or running every day and i eat a healthy diet etc etc, i make sure i shower, i wear aftershave and clean clothes. the female should equal this or do more.
haven't seen a twist like this since Sixth Sense.
  • Upvote 2

in a bar, my boy tried to move to her and she stood closer to me as she was scared of him lmfaowe started talking, she went 2 use the bathroom i told my boys 2 f*ck off home/go somewhere else, they leftshe came back. we had some drinks, drove around the city where she lives and she showed me the sights, the rest is history/i found out she smells of deadskin and her p*ssy stinks, so i haven't spoken to her in about a month.
lmao
lmfao

in a bar, my boy tried to move to her and she stood closer to me as she was scared of him lmfaowe started talking, she went 2 use the bathroom i told my boys 2 f*ck off home/go somewhere else, they leftshe came back. we had some drinks, drove around the city where she lives and she showed me the sights, the rest is history/i found out she smells of deadskin and her p*ssy stinks, so i haven't spoken to her in about a month. she's finally stopped texting and calling. some of u will think im a p*ssy 4 taking this approach but the real guys out there will know that if a female is 30 and she smells there really is no point persuing the relationship any further. i keeo myself in good condition i am in the gym or running every day and i eat a healthy diet etc etc, i make sure i shower, i wear aftershave and clean clothes. the female should equal this or do more.
haven't seen a twist like this since Sixth Sense.
Haha. This actually made me laugh out loud.It sounded all lovely and nostalgic to begin with, I could almost hear the needle scratch on the record when you reached the second bit.

Ella are you in fashion?I'm in the same position...surrounded by gorgeous, ridiculously fashionable men...it's just they all fancy each other
Yeah I am.It's so annoying, everytime I see of them I think what a waste of a man. Only hideous looking men should be gay.//I had to pos you Brisco, you're right. And I have been focusing on me and my life lately.(Doesn't really help though when your mum's telling you that she wants grandbabies in the next 4/5yrs, and your uncle's trying to hook you up with every Krio boy he see's)

LCF.Lmao, that would make me sweat. Being able to pattern cut is a good skill to have cos it helps you think more practically, but it can hinder your creativity cos you're always thinking about how hard it's going to be to make the garment. Are you interning or working full time?

met mine through a friend over christmas holidays, went to a pub for my my mates gf's birthday and i was sat next to her and we just drank together, went back to my mates house (everyone did) we ended up by coincidence in the same room and were pretty much forced to sleep in the same bed, sat up all night talking, went on from there over the next month or so...she's great. been together 6ish months now. wouldn't swap her for the world, yet to have any sort of disagreement. she's the most genuine person i've ever met.came across her at the right time too, i'd been at uni 3/4 months and messed about which got that sh*t out my system.

• Upvote 3

Lol the old 'ring so i know your alone'. I used to have to leave my phone on next to me all night so he could hear me sleeping.Anyway, like Mike says get out of it.. you already know what to do its just about being strong enough to do it. Dont let him tug on your emotions, you'l feel great when your free from it all.
damn. thats some crazy sh*t man./met my ex in a club. well not met, pulled (we already knew each other coz our dads were friends back in the day when they first came to glasgow). she was pals with my sister and came out for her birthday night out. im dancing about having a laugh, suddenly i turn round and im dancing her with. the (badman) dj drops sean paul get busy at the pefect time i swear he was watching us. anyway danced away, walked her home and we kissed outside her house. went over a week later and asked her out and that was that.

met mine through a friend over christmas holidays, went to a pub for my my mates gf's birthday and i was sat next to her and we just drank together, went back to my mates house (everyone did) we ended up by coincidence in the same room and were pretty much forced to sleep in the same bed, sat up all night talking, went on from there over the next month or so...she's great. been together 6ish months now. wouldn't swap her for the world, yet to have any sort of disagreement. she's the most genuine person i've ever met.came across her at the right time too, i'd been at uni 3/4 months and messed about which got that sh*t out my system.
Sagat likes this. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Yilmaz
posd