Where did you meet your significant other?

Project Mayhem

we met at a club. i sort of approached him, only after a lot of eye contact and alcohol. i agree with there not being many places to meet people as you get older; clubs/bars are not really ideal. joining social groups and stuff helps put you in contact with people you actually have something in common with. one of my friends met her fiance at a cycling event.

Guest Triple XXX
beg set man stop blockin me with their weak game. safe
:lol:Pos/DB allow it
like u werent the one askin her to up her pic loli aint takin the heat for this

i dont do relationships tbh;however- if i did do relationships. i would assume my curly hair beauty would be from church/my circle/reasonable place or event.
What so you're ending this already? Why are you trying to pretend we're not in a committed relationship. I might cry.
dno why ur being like this when its evident u and lemons otherwise known as Terrence, are doing a ting.

we met at a club. i sort of approached him, only after a lot of eye contact and alcohol. i agree with there not being many places to meet people as you get older; clubs/bars are not really ideal. joining social groups and stuff helps put you in contact with people you actually have something in common with. one of my friends met her fiance at a cycling event.
and certain guys were trying to tell me buff chicks don't put it on man

i dont do relationships tbh;however- if i did do relationships. i would assume my curly hair beauty would be from church/my circle/reasonable place or event.
What so you're ending this already? Why are you trying to pretend we're not in a committed relationship. I might cry.
dno why ur being like this when its evident u and lemons otherwise known as Terrence, are doing a ting.
With him though it's just the thrill of the chase. With you you're my heart, I wake up in the morning and you're on my mind I just want to spend every second of the day with you. I'm sorry if I've given you the impression you come second to anybody. I love you.
  • Downvote 7

Argghh, I don't even want to say anything.

Argghh, I don't even want to say anything.
wot did u want to say brah?
:D