Where did you meet your significant other?

Project Mayhem

I met Mrs Goddaz in a Safeways (Morrisons) supermarket in the fruit & veg isle. Clocked her, she clocked me, 10 seconds or so later she asked me where the cherrys were even though she was right next to them lol. I took it as a green light, dropped her my numbers & the rest as they say is history./

Even had to ring him when I got in to prove that I'd gone home alone).
Dem no trust based relationships there, smh.
Lol the old 'ring so i know your alone'. I used to have to leave my phone on next to me all night so he could hear me sleeping.
2585qj8.gifBitch assness of the highest calibre. Smh @ you KayGee for entertaining that sh*t. Relationship was doomed!!!!
  • Upvote 3

Guest Awesome Kong
Even had to ring him when I got in to prove that I'd gone home alone).Then he ended it, saying I was giving him too much sh*t. Since then though, we haven't properly ended ended. He knows my feelings for him, and uses them to his own advantage. I think he likes keeping me there, but doesn't want the commitment.
ringin him doesn't prove a thing. when i'm f*ckin nex man's girl, i dnt mind stayin silent so they can call them to sound like they alone /not that he doesnt want commitment. he doesn't need it. he's gettin sex NSA from You, hassle free,
You have sex with next mans girls, yeah? I hope she sucks a d*ck the 10 minutes later after the dude goes, she kisses you, you stupid boy.

Guest Triple XXX
na i was jus working out whether to pm u or not
Haha.And Goddaz I don't put my picture around the internet. Even my facebook is closely guarded!
why? what have you got to hide?

Bitch assness of the highest calibre. Smh @ you KayGee for entertaining that sh*t. Relationship was doomed!!!!
I was young but yea i agree.
Nah, I can't accept that 'I was young' line on this occasion.I know sense isn't common but surely something inside you thought nah, that ain't right & forced you to just bounced nah?
Haha.And Goddaz I don't put my picture around the internet. Even my facebook is closely guarded!
Cool but holla at Brisco though yeah

Guest Awesome Kong

Me & the other half went same school, never spoke, only caught eachothers eyes a few times. 5 years later we meet at uni & say hello to eachother every so often when we saw eachother for a year, then met at a club & had a conversation. After that, SNM. From where I see successful relationships, they are usually between people of the same area.

Bitch assness of the highest calibre. Smh @ you KayGee for entertaining that sh*t. Relationship was doomed!!!!
I was young but yea i agree.
Nah, I can't accept that 'I was young' line on this occasion.I know sense isn't common but surely something inside you thought nah, that ain't right & forced you to just bounced nah?
Nah i was young and stupid, going through alot of other sh*t and it isnt exactly just that simple to walk away.. especially when he was essentially a nutcase. I wouldnt expect you to understand.

Guest Triple XXX
Oh no, it isn't that I have anything to hide. I just don't feel comfortable putting my picture on the internet like that.
PM me your facebook then

Oh no, it isn't that I have anything to hide. I just don't feel comfortable putting my picture on the internet like that.
PM me your facebook then
If I'm not going to put my picture on here, why would I send a stranger my facebook?!
  • Downvote 1

any normal vip girls? you all seem f*cked to me./met gf at a house party, the party was dead and we had both been dragged along by friends, clocked her in the corner not talking to anyone, got chatting and we went off together and jammed in a park, were friends for about 6 months then we started going out, together for just over 3 years, broke up, back together again.