Fertile women most attractive to men

Grafter

i think is something to do with pheremones at the time of ovulationyou can smell them but u dont consciously think yh shes ovulating let me sperm it up
i think ur right coz i read something like women who live together's ovulation cycles naturally become in sync with each other?
This is true and not only if you live together, it happens with me and my best friend.. literally to the same day.
C/SHappens with me and a couple friends.
Kinky

Human pheromones - Copulins Copulins are an exclusively female group of pheromones. There are secreted into the vagina at the optimum ratios during ovulation with the aim of encouraging men to desire to copulate. This group of pheromones primarily consists of fatty acids that would serve little to no function on there own, but in combination they have been shown to increase testosterone levels in men by 150% (Astrid Jutte study). This increase in testosterone may cause feelings of arousal in men if a woman is present. It is said that once a man smells Copulins on a woman she is deemed to be more attractive.Typical reactions from Copulins will be consistent with male indications of interest.
Pheromones are thought to be detected through tissues in the nose, triggering a subconscious feeling of attraction in the brain. These chemicals may help reduce stress levels by affecting the central nervous system, producing a feeling of ease and relaxation. Concentrated pheromone sprays tend to be marketed as a way to attract attention from the opposite sex but the scientific research on the subject is not strong
mad ting

Human pheromones - Copulins Copulins are an exclusively female group of pheromones. There are secreted into the vagina at the optimum ratios during ovulation with the aim of encouraging men to desire to copulate. This group of pheromones primarily consists of fatty acids that would serve little to no function on there own, but in combination they have been shown to increase testosterone levels in men by 150% (Astrid Jutte study). This increase in testosterone may cause feelings of arousal in men if a woman is present. It is said that once a man smells Copulins on a woman she is deemed to be more attractive.Typical reactions from Copulins will be consistent with male indications of interest.
Pheromones are thought to be detected through tissues in the nose, triggering a subconscious feeling of attraction in the brain. These chemicals may help reduce stress levels by affecting the central nervous system, producing a feeling of ease and relaxation. Concentrated pheromone sprays tend to be marketed as a way to attract attention from the opposite sex but the scientific research on the subject is not strong
mad ting
All this pheromone talk reminded me of that girl from Misfits - one touch from her and you turn into this massive sex fiend wanting to sex her there and thenhttp://www.e4.com/video/tYKN2qCmuTJcJwL3EHPbEF/play.e4