Morning storys.

Frank.

Woke up naked with a wet towel on my head, walked into the bathroom found my boxers floating in a bath full of water, bottle of rum next to the toilet. Cant actually remember how i got home, I think i was with a chick at some point she must of escaped me.Share your bleary next morning experiences.

Woke up in some uni house in leeds after a night out with the lads. I sleeping on a matress in the middle of the living room next to some newcastle chick. Tryed to sneek out the front door and tripped over the hoover which was just sprawled out in the middle of no where. Couldn't open the front door for like 5 minutes bare locks and chains come like some fox river cell. Eventually cracked it wondered up and down the street for 5 minutes looking for a road sign could't find one so I gave up. I was still drunk at this point so I rang a taxi firm asking for a taxi back to the hotel. Taxi operator asked me where I was I said no idea can't you just trace the call :D

• Upvote 7

Guest Triple XXX

when i was in sleeping pills, new years 2009no idea where i was the night before, but i woke up in the morning feeling wavy, i was on the floor in my own room curled upmy fone had died, but someone told me later i had foned them at like 4am n all i was doin was sayin words really slowly and breathing heavily on the phone, n that we had gone to a house party the night bevfore and i stole a box of cookies, which i found in my room

• Upvote 3

when i was in sleeping pills, new years 2009no idea where i was the night before, but i woke up in the morning feeling wavy, i was on the floor in my own room curled upmy fone had died, but someone told me later i had foned them at like 4am n all i was doin was sayin words really slowly and breathing heavily on the phone, n that we had gone to a house party the night bevfore and i stole a box of cookies, which i found in my room
PMSL

Trust me I felt to just move through the window but I just couldn't be sure in my state if i was on the ground floor or not
ha funny you say that, actually gone through a window before due to door lock confusion.paying the costs for a new one the next day was not a laugh and a joke.

First night in magaluf, had been drinking on the plane so by the time we got there and went out we was all f*cked. All 4 of us lost eachother by 11pm and I woke up at about 8am in a hotel room with 4 welsh girls. Apparently I spent 30euros on some flowers for one of them. Left there apartment at about 12pm and one of them took me back to my hotel room where my boy was spread eagled on the floor asleep with the front door open(he smashed it open coz he didn't have a key. Woke him up then we went out to search for the other 2.

• Upvote 2

ah ok ok i have one or two of theserockness my first festival. friday night im out of my face and i manage to stumble back to the campsite. its kinda early so the tent is empty so i get into my 'pod' (it had seperate rooms for sleeping in) zip it closed and fall asleep. i wake up to some guy opening my pod and goin "you alright fella?" him and his pals are placing music and dancing about in OUR TENT so im like "mate what the f*ck you doin? get the f*ck out of my tent". he starts laughing and says .... "this is our tent". (they were sound and i had a drink with them then left)another time....i wake up and its dark. everything in the room looks unfamiliar. im sleeping on this bed in only a sheet for a cover. i sit up spinning like f*ck thinking "where the hell am i?" i stumble around the room recognising nothing, walk up to the window, pull back the curtains and then realise "sh*t...im in SPAIN". that was a nuts one coz i went out to the pool and everyone was saying hello to me. obviously was quite chatty the night before.

• Upvote 3

First night in magaluf, had been drinking on the plane so by the time we got there and went out we was all f*cked. All 4 of us lost eachother by 11pm and I woke up at about 8am in a hotel room with 4 welsh girls. Apparently I spent 30euros on some flowers for one of them. Left there apartment at about 12pm and one of them took me back to my hotel room where my boy was spread eagled on the floor asleep with the front door open(he smashed it open coz he didn't have a key. Woke him up then we went out to search for the other 2.
lol emotional. I hope you at least got head.

Went to a house party (a before party before going club)there was about 10 bottle of southern comfort.. loads of wine..malibu etc and only about 12 people..(think mostof the drink was just for show)so everyones there mixing the southern comfort with coke and i sip the SC and it doesn't taste strong..so i pour myself a straight pint glass and drink it..after about 5 of these pint glasses im feeling foked..after the 7th 1 i couldn't remember anything but apparently the dog (bull mastiff) starting barking..then i was going mad at the dog having a full on arguement for about 20 minutes sayin it better stop getting rude etc etc.. then after this apparently everyone got a taxi to club and i was feeling sick so i told the taxi to stop..but he didn't listen so i switched on him and he stopped...then we got to the club..right outside the club and apparently infront of everyone queing up i fell flat on my face and was snoozing..then my boy paid for a taxi home and i was being sick in the taxi..so when the taxi got to the my yard (you have to go thru some allys to get to the front door)..he just dropped me on the road and drove off..then in the morning my mum found my on the road and got my dad to carry me into my yard.

• Downvote 11

Am I reading this post wrong? 7 pints of Southern Comfort STRAIGHT?In other words, over 4 LITRES of Southern Comfort?Sorry mate, I'm having trouble buying that one.
I DUNNO WHY SO MANY PEOPLE LOVE TO GAS ON HERE TBH/CREASING @ SKOLA'S 1ST STORY THAT'S JOKE

Am I reading this post wrong? 7 pints of Southern Comfort STRAIGHT?In other words, over 4 LITRES of Southern Comfort?Sorry mate, I'm having trouble buying that one.
yeh i had never tried it before and when i did it didnt taste strong at all so just had pints of it..after like 2-3 pints i could feel it but it hadnt kicked in yet cuz i was just knockin them back..my sick was thick and blacki was worse then when someone betted me to drink a litre of vodka without stopping in like 20 seconds..didnt kick in till like an hour laterwasnt fillin the pint glasses right to the top like you would beer..but like just over 3/4s
  • Downvote 3

I DUNNO WHY SO MANY PEOPLE LOVE TO GAS ON HERE TBH/CREASING @ SKOLA'S 1ST STORY THAT'S JOKE
who's gassing jas?
  • Downvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

I'm just gonna assume you're getting mixed up about measurements, or the drink affected your memory or your counting, cause 4 litres of Southern Comfort in one pre-club sitting would probably be enough to kill someone.