Top Ten: U16 England stars of the future

TF S4DK

Guest Portuguese

what a stupid logic so based on that he is one of the best players in Europe!

Yes. :confused:

Ok thats your view but liked I said earlier I refuse to be fooled by the likes of Rooney.

This Rooney nonsense is gone too far now. So are people tryna say Rooney aint one of the best forwards in Europe?

Just want some clarification

I can't think of ANY forward at ANY top club I would take out for Rooney. And you can take this as me being a biased Arsenal fan, but yes, that does include a fully fit Robin Van Persie.

• Downvote 1

Guest Portuguese

One of the best means top five not top ten top fifty simply top five.

I am being told Rooney is one of the top five forwards in the world

So I am going to ask one question only one. Is Rooney better than any of these five(think carefully before you answer)

Messi?

Ronaldo?

Villa?

Eto'o?

Forlan?

Yo n a how am I joker? Because I refuse to believe in the hype? FFS hasn't the world cup taught you anything?

So I am going to ask one question only one. Is Rooney better than any of these five(think carefully before you answer)

Messi?

Ronaldo?

Villa?

Eto'o?

Forlan?

Yo n a how am I joker? Because I refuse to believe in the hype? FFS hasn't the world cup taught you anything?

Ahh, say no more.

Guest Portuguese

Eto'o?

Forlan?

:/

These man are not top 5.

Do you know two other forwards who are better?

Thats the easy part now for the difficult part after you name these two forwards please have reasons and facts to back your claim.

Guest Portuguese

This Rooney nonsense is gone too far now. So are people tryna say Rooney aint one of the best forwards in Europe?

Just want some clarification

I can't think of ANY forward at ANY top club I would take out for Rooney. And you can take this as me being a biased Arsenal fan, but yes, that does include a fully fit Robin Van Persie.

I am not a fan of Rooney's but even I know Rooney>>>>RVP(fully fit)

Messi?

Ronaldo?

Villa?

Eto'o?

Forlan?

Ahh, say no more.

Lol was bait that's what he was basing his judgements on.

/

Since when does being one of the best in europe mean you have to be top 5 selected? There's a group of 10 odd strikers you could all class as good as each other and a lot of it comes down to personal preference.

For eg this guy is saying eto'o is better than rooney. Yet he only scored 18 this season compared to rooneys 34 (etoo only played RM in a handful of games before anyone says). Tbh the only two on that list I'd have over rooney are ronaldo and villa but again that's just personal preference.

Guest M12 Part 2

How can man say hasnt the world cup taught you anything and then proceed to write messi as his first name.

Maybe im confused but didnt he score 0 goals in the tournament and underperform greatly as well. Maybe if Rooney's name was Waynito you would rate him more.

Top 5 forwards in the world is very arguable.

I would personally say Drogba, Torres, Villa should appear in everyones top 5. and at his best Rooney is as good if not better than any of them.

Guest Portuguese

How can man say hasnt the world cup taught you anything and then proceed to write messi as his first name.

Maybe im confused but didnt he score 0 goals in the tournament and underperform greatly as well. Maybe if Rooney's name was Waynito you would rate him more.

Top 5 forwards in the world is very arguable.

I would personally say Drogba, Torres, Villa should appear in everyones top 5. and at his best Rooney is as good if not better than any of them.

When I say hasn't the world cup taught you anything I say because you still really believe these players who are over rated by the media are still world class?

One day my friend you going to wake up some of these guys are not that good outside England.

Messi had a few good games at the world cup Rooney didnt even have a few good touches.

How can goals compare how good a footballer is thats how I know you don't watch the whole game just catch the highlights never get involved in player comparisoons again because you are clueless.

Torres is a striker not a forward he does nothing outside the box very horrible technically.

IMHO there isnt many world class players like before thats why I restrict it to a top five if you make it to a top ten silly names started getting mentioned.

The clown who tried to compare Eto'o and Rooney based on goals let me say something how many goals did Eto'o score at Barcelona (I am sure more than Rooney did last season and in bigger games) but yet nobody called Eto'o the best in the world yet this guy has done it in La Liga UCL and scored in the world cup something Rooney has never done.

Eto'o UCL finals:3. UCL finals goals:2

Rooney UCL finals:2 UCL finals goals:0

Let's see if you can come up with a case for Rooney to better than Eto'o.

His initial point was that rooney isn't one of the best in the world. I don't see how that is valid tbh.

/

Lol @ 'noone called etoo the best in the world at barca'

Are you f*ck*ng sure you c*nt? EVERYONE was calling him the best striker in the world in his penultimate barca season. Don't chat sh*t.

Sol campbell has scored more cl final goals then rooney as well so I suppose that's also definitive proof that he's also a better striker than rooney????

Sayin rooney is overrated by the english media is fine, but that doesn't make him sh*t does it? If your point is that a bunch of retards who write newspapers think he's the bestest ever in the whole wide world....then cheers for providing us with this brand new information.

Guest Portuguese

His initial point was that rooney isn't one of the best in the world. I don't see how that is valid tbh.

/

Are you f*ck*ng sure you c*nt? EVERYONE was calling him the best striker in the world in his penultimate barca season. Don't chat sh*t.

Sol campbell has scored more cl final goals then rooney as well so I suppose that's also definitive proof that he's also a better striker than rooney????

Sayin rooney is overrated by the english media is fine, but that doesn't make him sh*t does it? If your point is that a bunch of retards who write newspapers think he's the bestest ever in the whole wide world....then cheers for providing us with this brand new information.

Best striker in the world yes when Eto'o was at Barca yes but best player in the world no but Rooney was being classed as the best player in the world which is laughable.

So let me say something if I feel a player is not world class does that mean I think is sh*t? No so why say I think Rooney is sh*t.

You say this about the media but ain't you the one is buying into the hype by calling him one of the best forwards?

My point is Eto'o is a better player better finisher and a big game player which Rooney isnt

Two UCL finals can back me up on this.

Has Rooney all round game gone? I think so

Best striker in the world yes when Eto'o was at Barca yes but best player in the world no but Rooney was being classed as the best player in the world which is laughable.

So let me say something if I feel a player is not world class does that mean I think is sh*t? No so why say I think Rooney is sh*t.

You say this about the media but ain't you the one is buying into the hype by calling him one of the best forwards?

My point is Eto'o is a better player better finisher and a big game player which Rooney isnt

Firstly, ask yourself who was classing him as the best in the world. Ok cos it wasn't me incase you hadn't realised.

Secondly, how am I buying into a hype? 34 goals about 26 of which were in the prem. Nearly 1 in 2 internationally, combined with the ridic amount of top class goals and top class performances in which he hasn't scored.

Has his all round game gone? :mellow: YES. YES IT HAS. In one season his whole all round game has gone.

f*ck outta here you bellend. He's been playing a completely different position to the three seasons prior and you wanna say his all round has gone? Don't know why I'm even still replying smh

Guest Portuguese

/

Guest Blue State Of Mind

You msut be kidding me i can name 10 players better than Rooney right now.

Top 5 Strikers

Drogba

Torres

Eto'o

Villa

Forlan

Rooney is another overhyped English player, i mean come on now this lad was being compared with PELE (yes pele) when he was 20, ridiculous for a player that was supposed to develop into the' next Pele' my god has he failed. Is Rooney a good player? yes, one of the best in the world, NO.

• Upvote 1