are white people the devil

Guest Trollse Hill

research the histories for yourself pb, you can usually find the truth in the gaps between two opposing stories imo.

the (mostly white) powers that be will never really help Africa or the children of her diaspora, keeping people on their arse is too damn profitable.

its dangerous to believe that all of this has much to do with the shade of the covering your wrapped in imo, the evil which men do has everything to do with power, getting it and keeping it. Disunity is dangerous, it turns humanity into little digestible chunks, easily lead and manipulated. the people who (whatever their colour) seek to oppress and enslave are the evil in our world that must be ousted, and the enemy of every man and woman (whatever their race) who would like to live in a world that's free and just.

• Upvote 2

Guest Esquilax

Tune was sick IMO, had my head boppin

Can't see anything that doesn't seem cognitive rly, but ultimately all it does is reenforce the idea that because black people are physically superior, white people have to create wiley ways to control them

• Downvote 2

i know wot i believe to be true and what i dont thats not the issue.

i asked guys to explain themselves and they couldnt, they jus had a knee jerk reaction to what they heard cos it offended them.

there are a few little things that i felt were off, for example the bit about hinduism, it is my understanding that the castes were proposed to explain the effect of karma on rebirth, and became the socially crippling system afterward for political reasons and keeping the powerful, powerful.

Blue eyes and blonde hair = albinism = bullshit

"was a sin to the orginal man so they migrated" = reading between the lines implies that orginaly Blacks were the first racists and kicked the whites of their land. Maybe this fact was eithe conciously or subconciously embeded in the brains of the "evil whiteman", hence they wanted revenge for the ways in which they were once treated.

/

these are just some of the bars I remember from the song. Got it on my pc, will listen 2moro

some ofthe song is real talk some is bullshit

• Downvote 1

i asked guys to explain themselves and they couldnt, they jus had a knee jerk reaction to what they heard cos it offended them.

lol @ thinking i took offence. you serious? i literally don't think there's one thing that you could say about white people taht would do anything except amuse me

i'm not watching the whole video again, and pausing and rewinding bits to comment on, but there were a number of dubiious "facts" in it

plus the whole idea that race domination, slavery and war is a white man's game is a f*cking joke. the arabs and turks had worldwide empires that made extensive use of slavery and domination

not to mention empires and conflicts within africa

the whole idea that any conflict in africa is because of problems caused by whites is not true

also many of the "facts" mentioned about which groups of people went where and why are ideas based on assumptions based on what seems to make sense, rather than conrete proof. for example aryans

video also neglects white persecution (. eg jews, chechens, armenians, list goes on forever) as if to say whites persecutre blacks and that's all there is to it

• Downvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

Had a quick flick through the song, and I'm not gonna get into looking up historical sources to refute what he's saying and all that stupid Thun-type sh*t, but this:

"Now around this time, Whites started callings us Negroes

That's Spanish for black object meaning we're not really people"

Is complete bollocks. Ras Kass obviously doesn't speak Spanish, and took a leap of faith with that one.

• Downvote 1

Had a quick flick through the song, and I'm not gonna get into looking up historical sources to refute what he's saying and all that stupid Thun-type sh*t, but this:

If you dont know historical facts then how can you comment saying its true or not

The vid has bare brainwash mixed with some truth thats why I posted it in this thread

I see your still on the stupid f*cking prick tip not adding anything of substance to topics

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest WAVESURFER

I must say though, I do agree with what he was saying about blacks pledging allegiance to the flag of America being a bit dodgy.

And the bit about how White folks use God as an excuse for all the bad stuff they do. That is definitely true in America, just look at G.W. Bush and all those other nutty religious conservative types.

/

Either learn to read, or f*ck off, Thun.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Blue State Of Mind

lol @ thinking i took offence. you serious? i literally don't think there's one thing that you could say about white people taht would do anything except amuse me

i'm not watching the whole video again, and pausing and rewinding bits to comment on, but there were a number of dubiious "facts" in it

plus the whole idea that race domination, slavery and war is a white man's game is a f*cking joke. the arabs and turks had worldwide empires that made extensive use of slavery and domination

the whole idea that any conflict in africa is because of problems caused by whites is not true

also many of the "facts" mentioned about which groups of people went where and why are ideas based on assumptions based on what seems to make sense, rather than conrete proof. for example aryans

video also neglects white persecution (. eg jews, chechens, armenians, list goes on forever) as if to say whites persecutre blacks and that's all there is to it

White persucution on other white ethnicities/nationalities is not the same as white persuction on Blacks, to compare the two is incredibly foolish. And i agree with you on the point on Arabs they have just as bad history in regards to slavery and causing conflicts on African soil.

White persucution on other white ethnicities/nationalities is not the same as white persuction on Blacks, to compare the two is incredibly foolish. And i agree with you on the point on Arabs they have just as bad history in regards to slavery and causing conflicts on African soil.

i'm not comparing the two genius

i'm pointing out that the "whites are the devil" idea forget that there are lots of white groups that have been persecuted, enslaved, and had genocides committed against them, so this catch-all, "whites are evil" line doesn't seem to accout for the millions of people in white groups who've had history as bad as black people's. Can you find one instance currently going on in the world where blacks are suffering at the hands of whites as much as chechens under russian domination? Are chechens also evil? Have you heard of chechens?

Ignoring the billions of aid that is sent to Africa each year, ignoring all the white people that dedicate their lives to helping starving children in Africa, ignoring the fact that the majority of white people just want to live their lives and be with their families...then yes white people are devils who sit around at lunch talking about how they can inflict more pain on "the black community".

This is just an extension of that nation of Islam bullshit. Hate the white man for he is evil. Then when of their own members leaves and they decide to execute him...it was the FBI that did it!!!

This would probably explain that, despite having their homelands colonised, Indians who have come to the UK have outperformed blacks in pretty much every sector. They do not carry the same victim mentality. It is always black people whining constantly about white people. Non stop.

• Upvote 3

I cant believe the russians call chechens niggers

never forget when i heard that, i was lookin at them thinkin they are as white as you

there are some terrible poeple in this world

terrible

In Russia, the term Caucasian is a collective term referring to anyone descended from the native ethnicities of the South Caucasus. In Russian slang, South Caucasian people and Central Asians fall into the category of black. This is not associated with skin colour but with hair colour and non-Slavic facial appearance

you can't even begin to understand the levels of stupidity and nonsensical racism some russians have towards people from the north caucasus, or anybody else considered not ethnically russian. jews, gypsies, azeris, kazhaks, armenians get it bad as well. the racism is getting dangerously out of hand imo. 9 year old girls being beaten to death for being non-russian.

yh its been out of hand for a long time really

the show i watched was a good couple years ago, straight ethnic cleansing, rapin the women, genocide

we know that good prevails, but why does it seem like evil is winning riight now?

how can we change this, how can we make the whole world a better place to live in?

why is there war everywhere? when is going to stop? how will it stop?

children are being murdered left right and centre, all over the world, sacrifices, pedophilia, homelessness, abuse, no one seems to much care about children who are obviously the future

what happens in the next 100 years?

im concerned

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Guest Triple XXX

when i start lookin into the problems of the world it just makes my soul cry

i jus lay in the cut n observe silly thing to say, but theres not much i can do

yea i know if everyone who thought this did something it would do something, but boy

i just do not have the energy so i jus watch me

when i start lookin into the problems of the world it just makes my soul cry

i jus lay in the cut n observe silly thing to say, but theres not much i can do

yea i know if everyone who thought this did something it would do something, but boy

i just do not have the energy so i jus watch me

sound lyk u about 2 cry. yh worlds fuked up.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

i'm not comparing the two genius

i'm pointing out that the "whites are the devil" idea forget that there are lots of white groups that have been persecuted, enslaved, and had genocides committed against them, so this catch-all, "whites are evil" line doesn't seem to accout for the millions of people in white groups who've had history as bad as black people's. Can you find one instance currently going on in the world where blacks are suffering at the hands of whites as much as chechens under russian domination? Are chechens also evil? Have you heard of chechens?

You are incredibly naive, the treatment of Chechens pales in comparison with the systematic mistreatment of Blacks worldwide. From Africa to the Americas, many blacks are still classed as sub-human and are victims of grave injustice. I never once said i agree with the sentiment of white people being the devil, but trying to compare the treatment of whites to other white ethnicities is foolish to say the least, you can go anywhere where blacks have a significant population and see the effects of imperialism colonialism has had. From Sudan to Brazil, maybe you can't quite relate to this, but Congo and Rwanda are all examples of conflict started by European imperialists and it has now manifested into some of the most brutal tribal conflict the world has ever seen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1