Official OFWGKTA Thread

Guest WAVESURFER

Horrorcore defines a style of hip hop music that focuses primarily around horror-influenced topics that can include demons, self-harm, cannibalism, suicide, murder, and Satanism. The lyrics are often inspired by horror movies over moody, hardcore beats.[13] According to rapper Mars, "If you take Stephen King or Wes Craven and you throw them on a rap beat, that's who I am."[14] Horrorcore was described by Entertainment Weekly in 1995 as a "blend of hardcore rap and bloodthirsty metal."[15] The lyrical content of horrorcore is sometimes described as being similar to that of death metal, and some have referred to the genre as death rap.[16] Horrorcore artists often feature dark imagery in their music videos and base musical elements of songs upon horror film scores.[16]

speak no further

• Upvote 1

I THINK he was trying to imply that SpeshGay is saying things that are blatently good are sh*t to be contrary

blatently good HA

ur supposed to be a music reviewer or whatever dont beafraid to review

a video with a man rubbing what i can only assume is vaseline on his face , whilst the picture is going all funny and distorted cannot be construed as good

ur the type of person that when u think something is cool ur sense is blocked and everything they do will look good to u and u will defend it regardless

e.g that vid clearly being horrorcore and u claimed it otherwise then when i provided a description of horrocore u then said thats only one of thier vids, etc etc

lol lost yute

• Upvote 1

i dont know who kevin cossum or that other guy that chris brown compared ocean to but can someone explain why that would be an insult

youre so f*ck*ng stupid. why do you bother? :confused:

ITAKEIT U DONT KNOW URSELF YOU PIECE OF EXCREMENT

/

google has informed those two a established song writers and it was intended to be a compliment not condescending at all

i like ocean but he deffo a bitch for that one and has revealed his insecurities

• Upvote 1

further research has told me that frank ocean sounds like kevein cossom and the other guy ocean has collabed on a song with.

i think it was an underhand comment from CB now calling him a 'young' version of the two

basically saying hes nothing original/swaggerjacking

i see

fack he sounds like ocean tho

• Downvote 1