Tulisa: My Mum and Me

Mr. Gayle

the hate For Chipmunk is so stupid, pointless and groundless,

some white drama teacher said to me once that the reason why a lot of ghetto/black communities can't progress isn't due to the media or the police, buts its due to people within the community instanly looking down on anyone who tries to break away from the shittyy living,

he describe it as being like crabs in a bucket,

applaud Chipmunk, man did his grind got a break and now helps his mum pay her mortgage and is living good, thats what we all want for ourselves,

why the hate, if you dont like his music dont listen to it.

unless man violated your mum or f*cked your sister the dislike is irrational and just plain hating,

• Upvote 3

Guest Blue State Of Mind

And chipmunk as well, i've always said if i was to ever see him, i'm giving him one uppercut.

Why do people say sh*t like this?

Bruv you would NEVER bang Chipmunk in his face.

Chances are you would nod your head in his direction and say safe

Lmao i would rob the dude, a cuple guys from my bits already have.

Way to go acting like you know me.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

some white drama teacher said to me once that the reason why a lot of ghetto/black communities can't progress isn't due to the media or the police, buts its due to people within the community instanly looking down on anyone who tries to break away from the shittyy living,

applaud Chipmunk, man did his grind got a break and now helps his mum pay her mortgage and is living good, thats what we all want for ourselves,

unless man violated your mum or f*cked your sister the dislike is irrational and just plain hating,

Hate comes with the cockiness, why you think Lowkey sent for him.

Guest Blue State Of Mind

And chipmunk as well, i've always said if i was to ever see him, i'm giving him one uppercut.

Why do people say sh*t like this?

Bruv you would NEVER bang Chipmunk in his face.

Chances are you would nod your head in his direction and say safe

i remember 1 time he was performing... bare man saying they gunna rush him..he come on stage..guys are literally screaming like girls cuz he pointed n big'd them up.

Well you associate with some pussyholes, i don't.

Hate comes with the cockiness, why you think Lowkey sent for him.

He has every right to be*

*Yes we know in 2 years time he'll be dropped and back underground doing f*ck all. That's because this isn't USA and Jay-Z he ain't.

Let him live. It's not like he's looking at what's on your plate and laughing at you bruv.

Guest Awesome Kong

Your white drama teacher is a d*ckhead and should keep out of black business. People don't "hate" but they do not rate the way black people have to stay watered down to make it, yet a white man like dappy can be a d*ckhead and immitate black music and and the white people are like "yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh n-dubs n-dubz...." (That's why in certain clubs, they will not have a black dj playing MOBO)

Tulisa isn't all that, she pushes her batty out on TV but irl it's not there + her make-up is OTT + she's the type of woman that I stay clear of.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Your white drama teacher is a d*ckhead and should keep out of black business. People don't "hate" but they do not rate the way black people have to stay watered down to make it, yet a white man like dappy can be a d*ckhead and immitate black music and and the white people are like "yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh n-dubs n-dubz...." (That's why in certain clubs, they will not have a black dj playing MOBO)

Tulisa isn't all that, she pushes her batty out on TV but irl it's not there + her make-up is OTT + she's the type of woman that I stay clear of.

what do you mean he should stay out of Black Business. lol from when he's teaching in a black school, he's from the roads himself, and all he see's every year is more and more black kids with potential falling into the same trap of it only being about having swagger, drawing girls and being on this ting.

i prefer white people like him airing their views on our issues certain times coz a lot of the time its easier for someone outside of the situation to have a better view of it.

you realise if you went round all the ghetto areas in London and told all white youth workers to stay out of balck business, we'd hardly have a service right now in a lot of places,

the guy was making a point and the more i live the more i see that the point was valid, i come in to contact with young ppl from these areas every day who seem to have very little ambition and no aims or goals.

everyone just wants to live like the next man, nobody wants to step out of the box and stand out, coz god forbid they draw any attention to themselves for being different and that includes being better,

on the acting white thing goes, course he has to f*ck*ng act white, coz black Teenagers aint gonna buy his music so he has to market it elsewhere, this is why someone like Wiley can be in the game for over a decade and still be getting threats on his life every other day, for what, trying to make a living, so he goes and makes 1 swag ture (rolex) aims it at white Britain and gets big pee from it. and now finally all his hard worked has paid off.

man like Dizzee and Kano all left the underground scene for the same reasons. everyones gotta eat.

its not a coincidence that everyone who gets to a certain level leaves the underground and starts marketing themselves at the white public.

if your someone who has bills to pay mortgage repayments and kids to feed and provide for you'll understand all this.

On chips cockiness, course he's gotta be cocky if you has man dem spouting hate at you everyday, you got 3 options,

try ignore it.

go hide under a rock and dissappear.

or fight it with cockiness and confidence.

its hard to be humble with your success when people are attacking you from all angles, especially when its your own people.

if as communities we all backed these black artists fully when they're making our music then maybe they could make a living to survive and live comfortable and then they wont have to go and make music for white people.

you think Stryder would be making the rubbish he's making now if Guns and Roses had sold massive numbers, no,

but if man had stayed underground and made no p by time he was 30, the same man who are gunning him for selling out would be gunning hom for being a broke ass guy who tries making music.

• Upvote 5

Guest Awesome Kong

what do you mean he should stay out of Black Business. lol from when he's teaching in a black school, he's from the roads himself, and all he see's every year is more and more black kids with potential falling into the same trap of it only being about having swagger, drawing girls and being on this ting.

i prefer white people like him airing their views on our issues certain times coz a lot of the time its easier for someone outside of the situation to have a better view of it.

you realise if you went round all the ghetto areas in London and told all white youth workers to stay out of balck business, we'd hardly have a service right now in a lot of places,

the guy was making a point and the more i live the more i see that the point was valid, i come in to contact with young ppl from these areas every day who seem to have very little ambition and no aims or goals.

everyone just wants to live like the next man, nobody wants to step out of the box and stand out, coz god forbid they draw any attention to themselves for being different and that includes being better,

on the acting white thing goes, course he has to f*ck*ng act white, coz black Teenagers aint gonna buy his music so he has to market it elsewhere, this is why someone like Wiley can be in the game for over a decade and still be getting threats on his life every other day, for what, trying to make a living, so he goes and makes 1 swag ture (rolex) aims it at white Britain and gets big pee from it. and now finally all his hard worked has paid off.

man like Dizzee and Kano all left the underground scene for the same reasons. everyones gotta eat.

its not a coincidence that everyone who gets to a certain level leaves the underground and starts marketing themselves at the white public.

if your someone who has bills to pay mortgage repayments and kids to feed and provide for you'll understand all this.

On chips cockiness, course he's gotta be cocky if you has man dem spouting hate at you everyday, you got 3 options,

try ignore it.

go hide under a rock and dissappear.

or fight it with cockiness and confidence.

its hard to be humble with your success when people are attacking you from all angles, especially when its your own people.

if as communities we all backed these black artists fully when they're making our music then maybe they could make a living to survive and live comfortable and then they wont have to go and make music for white people.

you think Stryder would be making the rubbish he's making now if Guns and Roses had sold massive numbers, no,

but if man had stayed underground and made no p by time he was 30, the same man who are gunning him for selling out would be gunning hom for being a broke ass guy who tries making music.

He can shut up, if he's english, french portugese or spanish then black people are like that due to his ancestors f*ck*ng up black people.

I'm not talking about making underground music, just not sh*t music. You can be black, make darker music & sell it, but it's the assumption that you have to make sh*t music for the white people.

/

Those black people failing now are the result of the negativity black people got when when they started emigrating here after world war 2 and that bad places and terrible conditions we had to live in, which just passed down and became worse as years went on. Though, madness is all what some black people know and fail to know how to break out of it. Listening to some white dude isn't gonna help no one in the long run, black people who have the right to judge other black and try to make them see sense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. Until the government stop f*ck*ng them over that's how it will remain for a long time. That's why some black people prefer to live in sh*t holes like peckham or brixton.

• Downvote 3

Guest Esquilax

Lol at anyone buying music these days especially 'youts' from the 'ends'

Kompressor is right, you have to make music for people who actually buy it, whilst still maintaining at least a modicum of artistic integrity

I don't agree with it particularly, but then again, making tunes that aren't 'true to your style' isn't nearly as embarrassing as a gaggle of grown men saying they're gonna go to someones show to assault them or rob them

so with all that said, surely we should be trying to help ourselves, and someone like Chipmunk should be seen as almost like a role-model. so young ppl grow up with a little more ambition than they have at the minute

black people who have the right to judge other black and try to make them see sense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i fully believe this, and thats why i'm a youth worker.

the stuff about ancestors is valid to a point, but now its time for us to stand up and stop looking for excuses,

right now in this day and age, whether your black white or green in this country your given a certain amount of opportunity, i.e free education until uni, libaries around every borough and other provisions, that alot of the time aren't being used,

i work with certain 14/15 year olds, who have absolutely no goals after they leave school, despite them being able to go to College for free.

if that negativity is getting passed down through the generations then the idiots spouting it have to shut up and let their kids try to achieve somthing,

coz both my parents are from the carribean and moved here in their teens, and all ive ever heard from them is that the amount of opportunity here is endless, and obviously you get more if your a lil higher up the fianancial ladder but theres no reason why anyone can not/should not achieve. or at least want to achieve.

if you think things are worse for us now than they were when black people first started moving over here, your mistaken mate.

and by the way, all what you said still doesnt really explain the hate for Chipmunk, as i said if you dont like his music tune out.

question, when he released that mixtape before he got big, did you buy it?

Guest Awesome Kong

so with all that said, surely we should be trying to help ourselves, and someone like Chipmunk should be seen as almost like a role-model. so young ppl grow up with a little more ambition than they have at the minute

black people who have the right to judge other black and try to make them see sense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i fully believe this, and thats why i'm a youth worker.

the stuff about ancestors is valid to a point, but now its time for us to stand up and stop looking for excuses,

right now in this day and age, whether your black white or green in this country your given a certain amount of opportunity, i.e free education until uni, libaries around every borough and other provisions, that alot of the time aren't being used,

i work with certain 14/15 year olds, who have absolutely no goals after they leave school, despite them being able to go to College for free.

if that negativity is getting passed down through the generations then the idiots spouting it have to shut up and let their kids try to achieve somthing,

coz both my parents are from the carribean and moved here in their teens, and all ive ever heard from them is that the amount of opportunity here is endless, and obviously you get more if your a lil higher up the fianancial ladder but theres no reason why anyone can not/should not achieve. or at least want to achieve.

if you think things are worse for us now than they were when black people first started moving over here, your mistaken mate.

and by the way, all what you said still doesnt really explain the hate for Chipmunk, as i said if you dont like his music tune out.

question, when he released that mixtape before he got big, did you buy it?

I don't hate chipmunk, think nothing of him tbh. The ancestor thing is relavent because the post ww2 era was when we got taking for as below human, just like in the times of slavory. I agree that now a days we have plenty of opportunities compared to back then, but the way our parents and parents parents lived only made some black people now have clueless minds. The way they were forced to live post ww2 and the kids having kids culture has messed us up. Before the the trading 4 Europeans f*cked black people, black people wasn't like this.

/

I agree that some black kids have no ambition, but if you're living in a sh*t hole developed from racism of the post ww2 era then what can you expect, that's all they know. Why the f*ck didn't the parents / don't the parents try move out of shitholes at all cost to benefit their children? But saying that, these kids do need to develope a mind of their own & stop thinking like the next guy. I know one dude who's 24 and about to have a kid and all he does is sell drugs, has no other ambition. sh*t like this just makes me smh.

/

In the western world especially this country, it is not cool to be black, but cool to act like you're black. That's why you see every other car nowadays having white people bussing Eminems or N-Dubz albums as loud as they can, but no blacks.

• Downvote 1

ye ye ye crabs ina barrel bs.

but what would supporting chipmunk do for black people generally.

as a black person underground music is central to my essence so when someone who i supported on the come up blows off some moist pop sh*t, i get offended because these guys in the public eye are meant to representing not only themselves but black culture too and this leads to misrepresentation which i resent.

also why should people back music that they don't enjoy, makes no sense.

dont see people hating on giggs that much. dont remember guys hating on dizzy after boy in da corner.

from a business point of view ok you can rate chipmunk although he's probably getting raped by his record company anyway but musically chipmunk can f*ck off.

using chipmunk as an example to define young niggas mentality is foolish becah people still give tinchy props.

you have to understand that chipmunk was alot of youts favourite mc/younger and he sold out like he didnt care for his old fans, cant expect young people to think" he did well to get there so i aint gonna hate."