FAO RWD *gather round gather round*

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss
MORNING CAMPERS!! :D
Good morning..[JOEY] HOW U DOIN? [/JOEY]rolleyes2.gif
Not bad, i'm at work but I do have a strawberry and banana smoothie. So why don't we just stay here, I swear everyone from RWD is here anyway?

Guest Master_Yoda

Can i get unbanned please... I've seen the error of my ways, its bin 6 months of rehab and i am a new man... Surely I should be allowed back in. I mean, why cant we start a fresh seen as the forum has started fresh.Iceberg i apologize. I hope you can resolve this issue.Yours sincerlyMaster_Yoda

Guest Master_Yoda
Can i get unbanned please... I've seen the error of my ways, its bin 6 months of rehab and i am a new man... Surely I should be allowed back in. I mean, why cant we start a fresh seen as the forum has started fresh.Iceberg i apologize. I hope you can resolve this issue.Yours sincerlyMaster_Yoda

im not admin no morepm the rwd magazine teamwait 6 months and they might read it

this site got too many heads for everyone to go and register theregave blade admin powers here to see if he can transfer everything from here to there so when man come here they go automatically there and they got the same username and sh*t

we are copying it over now, have tested on a test forum with a back up of posts and users from here from about 5pm.. so bit later tonight all users and posts from here will be on vip2.co.uk
Whay happens to people that have already signed up for vip2 and have the same username on here.Will that cause any problems?

you lot fully smacked it just need the quick reply