Russian Street Fight

Yuri

In the first vid the people there should have stopped the fight before it had got to that stage, if he did die they truly have blood on thier hands..

The vid with the bmx-ers is jokes, guy got what he deserved tbh.

That other vid the guy in the green shirt gets dropped HARD, gotta be a broken jaw etc...

In the first vid the people there should have stopped the fight before it had got to that stage, if he did die they truly have blood on thier hands..

The vid with the bmx-ers is jokes, guy got what he deserved tbh.

That other vid the guy in the green shirt gets dropped HARD, gotta be a broken jaw etc...

life is cheap in dagestan

/

i'm pretty sure he didn't survive

• Upvote 1

I swear Russians or Eastern Europeans in general have no sense of emotion.

was also gonna say this

most cold hearted/barbaric ppl in the world

bullshit. people aren't soft there like people in the uk cos it's a much harder place to live but you're talking rubbish based on a few movies you saw with a russian villain in them

have you spent much time in eurasia/e.europe?

lol @ hungarians and croatians being barabaric.

• Upvote 2

what? yeah alright mate. absolute gas

/

http://rutube.ru/tracks/3513837.html?confirm=7cde06ca5796ad38ebe2c7a1f4714219&v=df29d5bdf82da93e9e368d6a0184eb9d

if it asks to confirm age click "Мне 18 и более лет"

Oh. Well that changes everything.

• Downvote 1

this guy gets dropped

never seen somebody get knocked out this cold in real life

0.50 onwards

lmao! thought the guy in the black was gonna get knocked out,

never. it was bait from the start the man in the leather coat was a goon and the green was jus a silly prick. Really and truely if you catch someone as cleanly in the jaw as that, u shud be dropping them at the very least

/

post more videos like the 1st 1 that was live

• Downvote 1

what? yeah alright mate. absolute gas

/

http://rutube.ru/tracks/3513837.html?confirm=7cde06ca5796ad38ebe2c7a1f4714219&v=df29d5bdf82da93e9e368d6a0184eb9d

if it asks to confirm age click "Мне 18 и более лет"

Oh. Well that changes everything.

what are you talking about?

first of all acting as if people in every country in eastern europe and across russia are the the same group of people is beyond dumb.

and second, i bet you've never even been to eastern europe except for a weekend in prague or something.

typical ignorant guy. "everybody in africa is..."

/

tony the link above in this post is like the 1st 1

• Downvote 1

was also gonna say this

bullshit. people aren't soft there like people in the uk cos it's a much harder place to live but you're talking rubbish based on a few movies you saw with a russian villain in them

i mostly mean russia, ukraine, lithuania and them types.

was also gonna say this

i mostly mean russia, ukraine, lithuania and them types.

and what are you basing this on?

Bully f*ckin scum

LMAO at the faggott pic at the start and in between the vids like they are hard

Seen this video before...

There trying to act hard but every first blow landed was a sucker punch.

LOOOOOOOL @ 2.20-26 MARK

MAN GETS ULTRA'D

4.15 WAS A DEBO SPECIAL

another lol @ the 5minute mark where the guy is k0'd and the lights in the club are spinning so it comes like a cartoon when stars spin around someone who has been f*cked up

worked with a fair few eastern europeans, ive got to be honest i didnt like them, they were racist and generally badmind, but this is a really skewed perspective as these guys were basically employed because they were 'capable' which generally meant washed up meatheads who like to kick the sh*t out of others.

not really talking about polish so much, when i was doing building work there was a lot of safe poles, who worked really hard and knew their sh*t, there were guys there getting labourers wages who were actually skilled workers and knew more than the ppl above them, ended up doing work they should of been paid double for and didnt complain and just took pride in their work.

but the guys i worked doors with (russians, georgians, armenians, serbs) were mostly cunts, there were bare racial tensions.

the worst was a serbian guy i had to work with, he was without a doubt the biggest c*nt ive ever met, vindictive guy, bait war criminal. guy said he could smell racial impurity. one night he was interrogating me on my origins, now i have a completely caucasian complexion, and he goes you have gypsy in you. thing thats scary is i have like the tiniest slimmest trace of romany heritage dating back to b4 the war.

but yh i wouldnt judge anyone from these experiences because as i said its skewed.