Stephen Hawking: "God did not create the Universe"

Guest WAVESURFER

Humans like to pretend to know everything too much. The "laws" of physics are WRONG. They are not laws. According to these "laws" a bee cannot fly. But I see bees fly on a regular basis. So do you. So what does that tell us? The laws are wrong!

Thoughout history human beings have assumed that the deductions they've made with the information they have had have been correct. Then they get more information and realise what they said before was wrong and make new deductions and say they're correct. Then it happens again. When will we accept that we don't know it all?

You're right man, you're f*ck*ng right.

We're never gonna know anything really, so why don't we just put all our faith in God and just get on with it eh?

I mean, come on.

Once again using sarcasm to thinkly veil the fact that you have no retort.

Spiderman, you're right. Wrong is an exaggeration but they're definitely not 100% accurate as most would have us believe.

Lol at the guy that said people would admit they don't know everything when religion dies out. Doesn't even make sense. I swear people shouldn't make quips if they can't make them good.

Guest Esquilax

Humans like to pretend to know everything too much. The "laws" of physics are WRONG. They are not laws. According to these "laws" a bee cannot fly. But I see bees fly on a regular basis. So do you. So what does that tell us? The laws are wrong!

Thoughout history human beings have assumed that the deductions they've made with the information they have had have been correct. Then they get more information and realise what they said before was wrong and make new deductions and say they're correct. Then it happens again. When will we accept that we don't know it all?

You're right man, you're f*ck*ng right.

We're never gonna know anything really, so why don't we just put all our faith in God and just get on with it eh?

I mean, come on.

Once again using sarcasm to thinkly veil the fact that you have no retort.

What?

The sarcasm IS my retort...

Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If u really study science it will bring you closer to God

I fully agree, but most people who are professional scientist don't believe in god, which is patheticsince they know something must tell whatever in physics, biology & chemistry what to do.

maybe they do believe in god, but they have an agenda.

I was reading some Bible today

And I realized that I was on the right paths because of God's views and action against whores

Read proverbs 7

all about the traps of an adulterous woman

LMFAO

that verse

THAT F****** VERSE

It's now a running gag @ uni

Us man were on facebook researching one girls movements who was playing guys against each other and one of the church fellowship members overheard and passed a note referring to the verse

Was comedy gold

(One of those must have been there moments)