When did you make your first £1000?

NiNES.

lol at making that choice

UNLK

Alie

Swear that makes it even worse

on average i make £300 a week..and spend £100-£120 most weekends...what's your problem?..am i ment stay in every weekend and save every penny i have just to make the likes of you feel better?

i know people that make like £250 a week and spend 90% of it as soon as they get it

other people have also said they spend there money as soon as they get it.

UNLK

lol at you making the choice to stay on this forum all weekend feeling important

na bro i go out enough check the fb.

i jus dont choose to spend 35 percent of my earnings on going out.

/

BUT WHO AM I TO TELL U HOW TO SPEND UR PENNIES.

if i go out i like to buy something new to go out in..weather it be a top or what..i didn't say i spend it on going out..i said i spend that much "AT THE WEEKEND" on anything from food to a hotel to stay in etc

UNLK

lol at you making the choice to stay on this forum all weekend feeling important

na bro i go out enough check the fb.

i jus dont choose to spend 35 percent of my earnings on going out.

/

BUT WHO AM I TO TELL U HOW TO SPEND UR PENNIES.

if i go out i like to buy something new to go out in..weather it be a top or what..i didn't say i spend it on going out..i said i spend that much "AT THE WEEKEND" on anything from food to a hotel to stay in etc

That's all still connected to going out bro. "going out" don't just mean entry to the club and drinks. Includes new garms, food before and after, taxi etc etc

/

I'm not telling you what to do, just commenting on your lifestyle.

Guest M12 Part 2

LOL soco is lost.

/

one day people around you will buy nice cars and houses and you will be confused why you're still catching bus/driving a clapped out whip and generally living from payday to payday,

This is why.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i'm 19 and i work for myself doing what i like and making good money from it..

iv got a car and a work van.

what have you got ?

serious question

spending £120 at the weekend on anything from going Club.. to buying clothes... to buying my food..is NOT a lot....swear most of the people on here just try to start arguements

having a clapped out work van and a car aint nothing to phone home about.

Yea i was like that at 18, especially being paid weekly its easier to spend. I used to live for the weekend but that changes depending on circumstances etc etc.

I get up and go to work 5-6 days a week, im not doing that if i cant have nice things and enjoy the time i do have off work.

Yea i was like that at 18, especially being paid weekly its easier to spend. I used to live for the weekend but that changes depending on circumstances etc etc.

I get up and go to work 5-6 days a week, im not doing that if i cant have nice things and enjoy the time i do have off work.

i get you.. thing is..i love getting up and going to work..taking breaks when i feel like (eventho i normally eat as i'm driving)

i'm just waiting till i got too much work to handle then i can up my hourly rate..THEN i'll start stacking more