NBA 2K12

Mr. Gayle

Game is sick - was up till 4am playing it lol

LeBron is BEAST man is unstoppable

Miami Heat > _______________

Doing a season with them - the presentation on this game is the sickest ever its like your watching TV - side line reports flowing commentary talking about past matches players history

/

My Player is hard - takes times to get decent SP - I got drafted for Utah Jazz done sh*t in that summer camp thing - got dropped and now in the NBA D league hahahaha

Can barely do any of the drills - so hardly get any points - easiest one i get bare points for is Post Defence.

Im a SG so your kinda fast anyway to start off with - but takes the piss with SP to make ur speed quicker its like 700 sp to add 1 to your speed

anyone got any tips for defending?

I'm fouling all over the place like my mum was called Pauline Fowler

edit/

whoever negged, it only makes my puns stronger :D

/

lol at me only just finding out you can play as Snoop, Lil Bow Wow and Drake

Yeah told ya, Drake is pretty good

/

Yeah dont go diving in for the steal and you will give away fouls, only do it if your rating is high, dont over do it

Just hold LT so your facing the man and keeping tight, most times u can just keep at bay like this, if its a sick guy like Rondo or something then he will prob take u on and leave you bedazzled lol

Another thing i learnt from post defence drills is that if u go into steal more often the player will spin round the other way and shooot, so a gd ploy is to go in for the steal knowing he will spin round and then be ready to jump to block his shot, use RT and Y for a strong block

/

Done some of those Jordan challenges, you though LeBron was f*ck MJ is just on a next level, my tatic is just pass it to Jordan lol, aint done the others yeat when the Bulls were in their prime with MJ, Pippen, Rodman and that guy who wore the glases

Lol at pass it to Jordan - reminds me of that Fresh Prince episode.

My defence game is stepping up now thanks to those tips. i'm still finding it hard to string all the ISO movements together to shake people off me.

i've only attempted a couple of the Jordan challenges. They are f*ck*ng hard. Jordan getting double and even triple teamed in some cases :lol:

I've mostly being messing around with quick games and the odd my player stuff.

Yeah its pretty hard stringing them ISO moves, at most I can just do size up > crossover > spin > fadeaway

But thats very basic and hard to shake off people, some of the moves ppl do are a joke, i get proper left lol

Played one game online where i was just 1 player from a team

Still dont know the menus proper, I just wanna play as heat online v someone