NBA 2K12

Mr. Gayle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Playing point guard, got drafted by Memphis. Team-mates are all cunts who never pass, and f*ck up the easy shots I give them. It's mad that I actually hate Zach Randolph irl at this point. The chemistry is crap since the PG I replaced (Conley) is a moody bitch who is pouting

If you get a Jordan brand billboard endorsement, when you play a pickup game later your billboard is up in the background :lol:

The in-game penalties enrage me, sometimes your defensive assignment switches onto another distant player just as he's releasing a shot, and you get tagged with crap defense. Now it's telling me to hold Chris Paul to 3 assists & get 3 steals :lol: Still can't steal for sh*t.

• 2 weeks later...

My rating is currently 54, its February and Im halfway through 1st season still (Play this game every now and again).

Anyway...

Check the Rookie Report and see Im in 6th place :Y: . Check the schedule and see the Rookie Challenge and All Star games are coming up later in the month. Im thinking "Yeah, I'll make it as a starter for the Rookie Challenge and I could be an outside bet for a reserve slot in the All-Star game?"

THEN WHAT HAPPENS??????????

I go up for a layup and draw the foul, only come down hard with a f*ck*ng BACK STRAIN. Get benched and then brought back on, so Im hobbling around court, then in the 3rd quarter, go up for another layup (stupid in hindsight) and AGAIN THERE'S CONTACT WHICH HAS ME OUT FOR 2-4 WEEKS!!!!!!

YEP THATS RIGHT! I come back from injury 2 days AFTER the ALL-STAR BREAK!

PRICKS!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...