NBA 2K12

Mr. Gayle

hahah the hell, why would you make him so small

i tried to model him on myself

i should of started again when i realised i couldn't make an oriental looking brudda

i ended up with some rebore light skinned version of the High-Top guy from Kid & Play. Just shorter. :/

hahah the hell, why would you make him so small

i tried to model him on myself

i should of started again when i realised i couldn't make an oriental looking brudda

i ended up with some rebore light skinned version of the High-Top guy from Kid & Play. Just shorter. :/

lol u joker, even someone at 6'2 is classed as short in NBA lol, start again u may get drafted and kept. Thats what I done, cos being in the D league is long

1025_kid_getty.jpg

Been Reading this thread and you man got me hyped so I copped.

FFS!!!

This game is hard but addictive.

Them man like john wall are sick doing windmills and reverse dunks in the draft combine whilst my guy does some snide layup!

Got 2nd round draft to the Knicks and got dropped after the last game of the summer circuit.

Played about 5 or 6 games in the d-league before getting a 10 day contract with Oklahoma city. Kevin durant is a beast! Got dropped after then 10 days. Thought f*ck this sh*t and started again.

Same thing has happened though. Got the 2nd round draft to the knicks but first game of summer circuit got a B+ so if I keep that up I should be kept on?

Think my problem was I was "only" 6 foot 4 as a shooting guard first time round, so I've made my next guy 6'6 and plus i've got a bit more experience it's helping me defend and hit more shots.

C/S making a bad pass and the opposite team scoring from the turnover taking away a grade near enough.

Free throws are a BASTARD!

hahahah man summed it up

f*ck the d league, i just done it again and didnt even care about not scoring just made sure i dont objectives and marked my man, like u said letting man get the pass and scoring kills ur grade

ive been doing the career as MJ im with Heat lol too easy even on all start, get lke 2-3k skill points a game

Will do my own player again, he is just so sh*t 43 or something i feel so happy when i shoot and it goes in, and always a joke that when u play bad that 2k insider cusses u, wen u do well man aint no where to be seen joker.

/

I just the love presentation on this, its the best ive seen on a sports game, the commentary is just flowing, talking about past season, drafts, side line reports with doris, its sick when they are talking normal and then "WWOOOAAAH" they interupt what they are saying cos u done an alley hoop, the HP halftime report, the sprite bit. game is sick and like u said addictive

Mostly still doing My Player - I'm a free throw beast now

cs on the not giving a sh*t about points now

I make sure i mark my man but when they are running all over the place trying to get open i'm getting angry - just like a real game.

Most of the time i try to bump up my grade by screening the f*ck out of everyone on offence. Seems to work decently.

The feeling when you score a layup >> (you proper feel like you earned that basket :lol: )

Anyone think some of the objectives are retarded? The game is asking me to get 3 or more rebounds and my man is only 6ft2 with the shittest rebound rating EVER :lol:

Anyone got any tips on tipping, stealing or intercepting passes? That is definitely the weakest part of my game.

I dont start - so im not the guy for tips - swear its only a center who does the tip anyway

Ive had 2 steals with my own player - nuff with Jordan - i just press steal when they are sprinting - i dont bother do it when they are moving slow cos they leave u looking dumb lol - spesh Rondo

The little details > _________________________

Went to block a jump shot near the base line, my player stumbled over the end line and there was a camera man there, I went over him and we both collapsed in a pile court side.

/

Playing last night and as I was running up court near the side line the official got in the way and my player put his arms around his waist and pushed off to get past him fast the attention to detail is sick.

nice one on the vids!

this game stirrs up the same feelings when playing a proper game

i get so mad when on offence and my f*ck*ng team mates either dont pass when im wide open, or im getting screened by the opposition.

The end of game conferences are sick too.

Lol at picking the arrogant response for everything and then your team mates ignore you on court :lol: