NUPEMAG.COM

Captain Planet

first time i have checked out the site. looks very neat, stylish and fresh in terms of looks. some minor issues (text overlapping) but overall im impressed.

good to see this is being taken seriously.

got a question out of curiousty, how much money are you and your team investing in this venture?

so far i would say 800 has gone in, not my money tbh, but even so i think we could have spent even less

• 4 weeks later...
Guest M12 Part 2

i think the actual website looks sh*t. Very MS Word or Powerpointish. The graphics arent good enough resolution and the titles use them budget ms word fonts.

The actual content of the site is good though. I liked the Megman Interview especially. If you can get the looks on par with the content you will be on to something.

More time i would've clicked X as soon as i saw the quality of the homepage. its only because its on here that i carried on reading

first time i have checked out the site. looks very neat, stylish and fresh in terms of looks. some minor issues (text overlapping) but overall im impressed.

good to see this is being taken seriously.

got a question out of curiousty, how much money are you and your team investing in this venture?

so far i would say 800 has gone in, not my money tbh, but even so i think we could have spent even less

what did the majority of the money go into?

paying someone to set it up or ..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...