Sign in to follow this  
Jigglypuffy

hiphop What u lot think of this? (all female video)

An all female rapper video from phuturehype... its called phuturejourney featuring oracle, lexus, v double e, lioness and r dot cCheck the myspace for the video and the making of the videowww.myspace.com/phuturehypemusicPersonally i think its good for the female rapping scene but chorus is a bit weakand its on channel U on that U tell us thingWhat u lot think??

good for the females and that, but bad for my ears.and a monkey can have a video on U, it dont mean nuttin tbh

Im not impressed with this video honestly I reckon Lioness is one of the better emcees in the scene she needs to allow being on this type of things.

Im not impressed with this video honestly I reckon Lioness is one of the better emcees in the scene she needs to allow being on this type of things.
true talks she got decent lyrics but keeps jumpin on below par tracks...

r u denise destini....?seen this on some late night flex on U...i wud have shot the video completely diff..i dnt think it does the song any favours as hard as they tried...and the vocalists ddnt carry the tune too well but i wudnt say they r wack...they jus aint brilliantK-dot.1

nah am not denise destini jus interested in female mc's das all and wondered what u lot thoughti do think that some mcs on da track are better den others but i think the video is good quality?? compared to sum other sh*t on tv. looks like it cost a bit still