Any promoters?

Woodpecker

tell me whats fake and i will defeat any point u make (if u can)

or u can jus take my advice and be urself.

give me two examples of me being a stupid f*ck*ng prick. i will give u two failposts of urs after....

if u dont reply i will accept this victory graciously.

See a pattern emerging here

how are you going to defeat my points, sameway i will defeat your points, there is no real proof just people saying its so

you try so hard to come across real its actually pathetic most people who do sh*t irl feel no need to prove or validate it in an online forum but you, you your just unbased f*ckbwai chatting sh*t go live you failure

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

how are you going to defeat my points, sameway i will defeat your points, there is no real proof just people saying its so

you try so hard to come across real its actually pathetic most people who do sh*t irl feel no need to prove or validate it in an online forum but you, you your just unbased f*ckbwai chatting sh*t go live you failure

hatton_pacquiauo02_wenn2400164-796970.jpg

• Upvote 3

omgwtfe.jpg

• Upvote 1

i dont even rave, may pass by a lounge in a few weeks, think im all raved up, it seems as though im just watching the same dvd over and over... Good luck with ur search tho, do whats comfy for you

Mic Man u rave with my family dont u, Warning, i think thats ur scene

ur going on like i dont see YOU in certain dances!

trying to play miss goody two shoes!

I hate clubs....especially that type of club.... they aint worthy of taking my hard earned sheckles..

Ill either go to a proper bar like Long bar or The mandarin or somewhere like Plastic people or Fabric where people actually go to rave

f*ck the bouncers, f*ck the stupid clipboard bitch at the door, f*ck the dress policy, f*ck the ballers whether real or fake, f*ck £600 just to book a table, f*ck the vip, f*ck the west end, f*ck the shitty promoters and even shittier DJs, f*ck any Yanky c*nt celebrity thats "hosting" a club nite , f*ck all the fake bitches that think their sh*t dont stink.....

other than that enjoy your party

• Upvote 4

you saw me at my cousins rave you fish lmao, i think that was 1 of the last 1s, i used to like master j's rave but the girls started getting younger and younger

why does the age of the other females bother You?

I hate dancing in clubs now. such a yout ting. Will have a little skank if one or two bangers drop but the days of wining a chick for an hour and giving that half hearted wine when ne-yo comes on are long gone. Not enjoyable and too bait for my liking. Draw digits, drink with the mandem, talk at the bar. Set up arrangements for later.

Cringe when I see guys dropping them omarion moves thinking they are auditioning for a part in Step Up 2.

lool at doin any skanking those central london clubs

broni ting

however if its in aff ting/house party in ends

tom_cruise_dancing_gif.gif

dont give a f*ck

• Upvote 2