battlefield 3

Francis Coquelin

:rofl:

Yeah snm then :lol: Just know what the guns are capable of. Sometimes you need more than 30, 40, or even 50 bullets.

Dem times there you need something that will allow you to

You're 30 kills off the holo and foregrip that I use, completely changes the gun truss! Man'll help you level, I'll roll medic with a noob tube, keep me topped up and I'll keep you alive brah.

/

Yeah you do need to find your role. Levelling your classes relatively evenly helps though, as sometimes the role you like doesn't fit the scenario/team you are playing with. [Obama]Them times there you gotta be the change you want [/Obama]

That last game was dumb on Tehran highway. Stuck with some shit squad and I was trapped on the side (unseen) with only a pistol. Dumbass squad members would not drop ammo and I was hammering that back button to request it. Fuckng clueless d*ckheads. All I could do was sit there and get squad spawn points. Eventually got pissed off, stood up, ran and then got capped by Jumper.

FACK

That last game was dumb on Tehran highway. Stuck with some shit squad and I was trapped on the side (unseen) with only a pistol. Dumbass squad members would not drop ammo and I was hammering that back button to request it. Fuckng clueless d*ckheads. All I could do was sit there and get squad spawn points. Eventually got pissed off, stood up, ran and then got capped by Jumper.

FACK

:rofl:

When you're on the other side of that sort of squad it's real fun brah.

FACK

Lol. Sorry brah.

Me and chris kept trying to change team but it would never let us. I dunno why they havent fixed that shit yet. Annoying.

FACK

Lol. Sorry brah.

Me and chris kept trying to change team but it would never let us. I dunno why they havent fixed that shit yet. Annoying.

Yeah I was trying to switch too. It's so broken. There were spaces on my team aswell.

Revs I just checked my recon stats, and I put roughly 15 hours into that class solidly to get my unlocks I reckon - 100 hours per class is bullshit. Of that I reckon I probably played 8 with the shotguns. Have 4 hours on my SV98. I'm still shit at sniping long range tbh. I get lucky sometimes, much prefer close quarters holo/ironsights stuff.

Also I see you have 11 mins on your 870 shotty, what you doing G? That's like 1 TDM round. The shotguns in this game are the nuts, use that to level your recon class fam. TDM is you, you can easily get 10 kills per round in it with a shotty. 1000 points minimum per game is a good target. Use your spawn beacon/motion sensor, hold your area. The shotgun unlocks are nice, as soon as you start to get the hang of it, you have flechette ammo, extended mags, new sights, etc. Bang it out brah! I wanna be playing with some bosses when I jump on the ting :lol:

/

@ Warren Fox - brah, you almost unlocked the T-UGS I see. Your accuracy with the 870 is nuts right now, 97% keep it up. Once you get the beacon you're nice. Mine is like 7% :lol:

Have you used the G53 yet?

Recoil is nuts.

You mean the HK53, sub machine gun ting? Not feeling, but not tried with grip. Rinse through the mag too fast and doesn't have much stopping power.

You tried the G3A4? That's a gun with some stopping power, feels like the pre-nerf SCAR. Drops fuckers like nothing. Not feeling the AN94 like I was since they nerfed the IRNV. Pissed.