battlefield 3

Francis Coquelin

I dunno what Tank you are talking about but last night me Revs and Skemar played and some guy got 41-2 sitting in some Tank I have never seen before spraying bullets at 100mph...

Frustrating.

Gaise, recon tips?

I like the idea of it but damn it's slow, but getting that one fucking headshot from across the map >>>

If you want to unlock shit fast use shotguns and PDWs. Put your T-UGS down on objectives/near M-coms to spot enemies, use your spawn beacon as much as possible. You get motion assist points and points for your squad using your beacon, so keep sticking them down.

If you wanna snipe, you need to get used to going for killshots. Sometimes you'll get lucky with an upper bodyshot, or catch a wounded enemy, but generally the head is your best bet. Kharg Island is good for snipers. Caspian/Firestorm are your best bet for long shots. I bagged a 513 metre headshot on some c*nt camped with a spawn beacon and his whole squad up the red and white radio tower :lol:

Had a vendetta against them the whole match, couldn't get another kill on them until they finally had to move up to take the M-coms.

I prefer no sights/holos/kobra as opposed to full 8x or 12x, but you do need them sometimes. I'm not the best sniper tbh.

MAV though >>>

Been getting multi-kills with it recently :lol:

Went 24-12 on Kharg Rush attacker side, got about 10 MAV kills :rofl: Angry guy messages me calling me a 'fucking camper' :lol: Ironic thing is I spent half the game in the air bossing their team with my flying skills in the transport chopper and my showerman gunner :lol:

• Upvote 2

Completely bossed Metro tonight. Nicely played lads :Y:

The trick with that map on CQ for the US side is to have (ideally) a recon with a beacon at the bottom of the middle escalator to Ticket Hall (B), a medic, and then enough additional RPG/LMG firepower on the right and left side of that wall at the top of the escalators/steps. On PC, it is supposed to be impossible to push through that part, just becomes a cluster fuck in those areas. Smoke is essential to get people moving, and hanging about for too long gets you shot in the back and your home base capped. Once you've cleared, lock a line from the ticket turnstiles with medics and gunners and you're lululululing

For the Ruskies, best tip is to get a recon spawn beacon set up just behind the ticket booth, medic (duh) and probably two machine gunners. If one guy goes into the passage on the left/ATM machine bit while another gets the right office bit you can completely pin their initial advance. Little flanks down the escalators generally pay off. I usually run down the last escalators, then back up the steps/escalators that lead to B. When I'm lucky I'll catch 4+ people in a Rambo spray :lol:

Basically, it's all about B. And the M240B :lol:

MAV/TUG-S motion sensing works wonders on this map too @Iwillwin, bring it with you next time man are on Metro and we'll just lock down a little area and bag points :lol:

Bare e- :ghost: