battlefield 3

Francis Coquelin

Safe for the tips Elementalism.

PC looks mad. Seen people play it at work on full spec. Loads of nice extra lighting and particle effects. They are pissed at work though. A few weeks ago there was an update that meant they couldn't connect to most servers. Practically unplayable at work now. Pissed.

PC looks mad. Seen people play it at work on full spec. Loads of nice extra lighting and particle effects. They are pissed at work though. A few weeks ago there was an update that meant they couldn't connect to most servers. Practically unplayable at work now. Pissed.

:rofl:

Where do you work that you can play BF3?

Microsoft

Microsoft

They hiring

Microsoft

They hiring

http://lionhead.com/Jobs.aspx

Recon is to hard to use

i try

die 2 times switch classes

Lol saw you making it rain with mortars on metro racking up loads of kills. Felt tempted to do the same.

revs, you and Warren Fox should grind the co-op missions. Keep doing that Fire from the Sky mission until you're both sick in the chopper. It'll unlock some greazy straps for you - namely, the M39 EMR (currently my go-to aggressive recon weapon), and the G3A4 for Assault - and did I mention you'll get sick in teh chopz?

Recon is so rewarding once you have the MAV I can't tell you. Proper use of the T-UGS and Spawn Beacon will definitely pay off. Just roll with the shotty on TDM and you'll be nice.

I did :D

May download now if seeing as nobody is on.

Also, do support class get like, scar-h or g36c or whatever its called cause i cant deal with these LMGs, I am leveling my support class but i dont even know if its worth this pain.

Also FUCK "random respawn point".

Bruv, what do you know about having 1,223 bodies on an M249? Shit gets hard to deal with sometimes, G

:ph34r:

The trick with them is to use them until you get the foregrip/holo and then fire little bursts at distance. I racked up most of my kills on Metro with that, and I decided to level the M240B (a gun I previously couldn't get down with) recently; again, as soon as I got a foregrip on it and a holo, I was nice. Gun is monstrous, got close to 350 kills with it so far.

The closest thing to a carbine is the M27 IAR on the US side, or the RPK on the RU. I can't fuck with the RPK, but haven't got sights/foregrip, so will try it at some point. M27 is a nice strap, 49 shots and reloads as fast as an assault rifle.

The M249 is a monster though, believe. RoF is nice and high, recoil is easy to hand (with a foregrip on, just pull the stick down a little as the grip will correct the horizontal sway), accurate at medium range - which for me on Metro is the steps/escalator to the ticket booth/turnstiles. From the middle part of that Ticket Hall, I can accurately suppress the doors, and rape people at close range with sprays if needed.

You get PDWs on Support I think.

Extended mags are a MUST too!

The gun is cool, but gun on gun at some sort of distance, I have to burst fire to keep the recoil held down, which in turn loses me a lot of gun fights.

I seen you on metro though :lol: Spraying from B down to like the A side.

We'll see, i still dunno what kind of role fits me with this game, recon was peak, medic is cool if there is no others, otherwise not really needed, not to mention I like to run around at top speed so its rare that i stick with the team except for the epic gun fights at the choke points.