battlefield 3

Francis Coquelin

Metro is a good map, but mp is right.

It was designed to be THE map that CoD players and CBQ fans would love, but it kinda flopped in the Beta as Rush is a slowish mode to get going, and the best combat happens during the underground stages IMO. Conquest is THE mode to play that map on though.

I like both RU and US side. RU allows some brilliant snakey flank moves once the clusterfuck at the side steps by B begins. Noobs will get involved with the clusterfucking, bosses leave that shit and jump down far escalators (middle works too sometimes if the enemies have been wigged). I usually roll up the right (RU side) and then quickly clear the middle escalators, before moving across the tracks to pincer the enemies on the steps. Has resulted in a couple 5+ man sprays with my M249 on many occasions :lol:

Leaves your team completely baffed though :lol: One minute they were holding down half a team camped out by the steps, next minute there's a team mate running from where the enemy once were reloading his SAW :rofl:

It was designed to be THE map that CoD players and CBQ fans would love, but it kinda flopped in the Beta as Rush is a slowish mode to get going, and the best combat happens during the underground stages IMO. Conquest is THE mode to play that map on though.

I like both RU and US side. RU allows some brilliant snakey flank moves once the clusterfuck at the side steps by B begins. Noobs will get involved with the clusterfucking, bosses leave that shit and jump down far escalators (middle works too sometimes if the enemies have been wigged). I usually roll up the right (RU side) and then quickly clear the middle escalators, before moving across the tracks to pincer the enemies on the steps. Has resulted in a couple 5+ man sprays with my M249 on many occasions :lol:

Leaves your team completely baffed though :lol: One minute they were holding down half a team camped out by the steps, next minute there's a team mate running from where the enemy once were reloading his SAW :rofl:

i feel like a drunk driver when using the Mav, lol

/

dont tell me the L96 is disappointing. Its what i'm grinding towards. As soon as i unlock the the MK 11 i want to try running and gunning around with it with fore grip etc. Seen loads of people beasting with it.

Hang tight mp*. Some good games yesterday, standout probably being my 10-0 MAV killstreak on Caspian TDM :lol:

Our squad locked down the top right corner of the map completely, nothing came near without getting spotted/booped by one of the MAVs we had up :lol: I think they'd gotten 30-40 kills by the time we were on 100 :rofl:

Apologies for my heli performance yesterday, I was under the influence :lol: The one all of those tanks lined up on Firestorm...It was a 'WTF' moment for me, didn't know whether to start circling or just watch the spectacle...was like 4/5 tanks in a huddle :lol:

/

mp hook up Battlelog if you can, wanna see some of these post-match stats. Won't work for me.

hghjf yeh that tank group was mad. and MrApeV was a next ting, if you didnt kill em I just picked them off :lol: Remember we went on some MAV spree in those rush games? There was one time on Teran highway where you booped a guy that was planting, i was f*ck*ng creasing, he must have been pissed!

Im on battlelog, but cant go back far enough get stats for these games but next time we have some good ones ill post em up.

Just got probably my best kill ever in my BF3 career.

M98B. 2 Kills with one bullet (One headshot one chest collateral I guess). Unlocked the G18supressed, got promoted AND got my M98B service star at the same time LMAO

Im sick.

O.Man>>>>>>>

Don was giving me jokes last night.

O.Man + Revs tank teamwork>>>>>>>>>>>

Beautiful. It brought a tear to my eye.

Skemars MAV work>>>>>>

I'm impressed with the whole 360 squad tbh. No weak links. Add my boys and the games are too jokes.

BF>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Never actually thought it would stop me playing COD but I'm already looking forward to the next one!

• Upvote 1

right my ps3 dans, ill be on to soonish. add me if u aint already kushty88.

So far, it's me, mp*, FinalBawse, and The One on this PS3 ting. Need to see those last two donnies online more, had some GGs with them. I'll be playing for a little longer so can help you level up, but will probably be off for a month or so while I stack for my own PS3. Then the levelling begins again :lol:

@ The One - Did you like the little helicopter pickup you got after your little dip in the sea? :lol: You went in with the Engineer class on Tehran Highway Rush yesterday, apologies for f*ck*ng that game up, I died while defusing and we never recovered :( I'll make sure to chuck you ammo/heal you when I see you online.

@ MP - How did you get on with the M240B? I'll chuck down some different weapons for you to use too brah. You tried a USAS-12 yet?

/

Also, the Physical Warfare pack is now available free in PSN Store/Xbox Marketplace, you get the Type 88 LMG (one of my faves from BFBC2), the DAO-12 shotty, and an SKS flash suppressor or some sh*t...Was only available to pre-order accounts but is now free...Go get!