battlefield 3

Francis Coquelin

My choices for recon, depending on the situation :

SV98 when I need some straight-pull action, only rifle I have with straight pull at the moment.

M98B when I need power.

M39 EMR (unlocked via co-op), silencer, foregrip, holo for aggressive recon.

Had 3 TDM games last night and after switching from the ACOG to the holo on my M39, I went MVP every game with 20 odd kills and half the deaths at least each time. Was flying my MAV around and landing it on buildings nearby to keep an eye on shit for my team, on one game we locked down one area for about 80 kills :lol:

/

Things that are currently making me rage:

Nubs on Metro who hang around and cap their home base instead of going for the middle objective. I am ALWAYS the first person to get into the Ticket Hall it seems, no fucker is ever there to back me up. That map is so easy to lose the momentum on early, especially if your team are nub.

Currently loving

Setting C4 traps for tanks on Noshahr Canals. Works best on US side (with the two Little Birds and the Venom), if you run up behind Trainyard and over towards the rocks you can mine/C4 the road where their tanks/vehicles come out. MP/Finalbawse, help me out next time you man are online help me out. Two supports, or one support, one engi would work wonders.

Planting bait vehicles/helicopters for nubs. Noshahr Canals is a great one for this. Land a Little Bird, or drive the Russian troop van that is parked by Trainyard into the RU spawn and wait for a nub to take the bait.

Stealing enemy choppers/planes. Works well if you have a clued up chopper pilot/gunner. Any heli works, just fly to their base, land the chopper within 10 seconds sprinting of the enemy vehicle, jump out and nab. Works well on Wake Island, Noshahr, Firestorm..any if you're lucky!

The M320. The weapon is a beast in the hands of a bawse, and well worth levelling the assault kit for. That weapon is made for Grand Bazaar.

SV98 when I need some straight-pull action, only rifle I have with straight pull at the moment.

M98B when I need power.

Had 3 TDM games last night and after switching from the ACOG to the holo on my M39, I went MVP every game with 20 odd kills and half the deaths at least each time. Was flying my MAV around and landing it on buildings nearby to keep an eye on shit for my team, on one game we locked down one area for about 80 kills :lol:

/

Nubs on Metro who hang around and cap their home base instead of going for the middle objective. I am ALWAYS the first person to get into the Ticket Hall it seems, no fucker is ever there to back me up. That map is so easy to lose the momentum on early, especially if your team are nub.

Currently loving

Setting C4 traps for tanks on Noshahr Canals. Works best on US side (with the two Little Birds and the Venom), if you run up behind Trainyard and over towards the rocks you can mine/C4 the road where their tanks/vehicles come out. MP/Finalbawse, help me out next time you man are online help me out. Two supports, or one support, one engi would work wonders.

Planting bait vehicles/helicopters for nubs. Noshahr Canals is a great one for this. Land a Little Bird, or drive the Russian troop van that is parked by Trainyard into the RU spawn and wait for a nub to take the bait.

Stealing enemy choppers/planes. Works well if you have a clued up chopper pilot/gunner. Any heli works, just fly to their base, land the chopper within 10 seconds sprinting of the enemy vehicle, jump out and nab. Works well on Wake Island, Noshahr, Firestorm..any if you're lucky!

The M320. The weapon is a beast in the hands of a bawse, and well worth levelling the assault kit for. That weapon is made for Grand Bazaar.

M98B when I need power.

/

Currently loving

M98B when I need power.

/

Currently loving

ttkk

M98B when I need power.

/

Currently loving

ttkk

M98B when I need power.

/

Currently loving

ttkk

Lol. Conquest on Metro is too nuts. If you start on C Flag its almost auto lose. A and B are so close. I have never lost starting on A flag.

Trapping guys at the first escalator and side stairs while leaving claumores at the back escalator >>>

Too easy.

Lol. Conquest on Metro is too nuts. If you start on C Flag its almost auto lose. A and B are so close. I have never lost starting on A flag.

Trapping guys at the first escalator and side stairs while leaving claumores at the back escalator >>>

Too easy.

Too easy.

Too easy.

:rofl:

JUST PLAYED THIS

FELT SORRY FOR THEM IT WAS RAPE

IT WAS A WRAP

POINTS FOR FUN

RECON WITH THE UMP + MOTION SENSOR

THAT'S ALL IMA PLAY NOW CONQUEST ON METRO TO ET THEM POINTS

BEFORE IT WAS RUSH ON METRO

Too easy.

JUST PLAYED THIS

IT WAS A WRAP

POINTS FOR FUN

Too easy.

JUST PLAYED THIS

IT WAS A WRAP

POINTS FOR FUN