Summer Time Is Coming...

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Esquilax
The unrestricted wiggle of dress wearers bums>>>Mesmerising
you know what does it for me.skirt just above the knee, them tights with patterns that stop at the thigh, then some nice shoes, nt even heels just some mellow ting.swear to God if i get a girl wearing this ill go from 0-buss in 10 secs flat
Nah bro the tights are holding it up n shitIt's all about just having a slither of material draped over the batt so you can see every minute motion it makes as they stop walking abruptlyThought my f*ck*ng eyes were gonna drop out

Guest Supreme Allah
The unrestricted wiggle of dress wearers bums>>>Mesmerising
you know what does it for me.skirt just above the knee, them tights with patterns that stop at the thigh, then some nice shoes, nt even heels just some mellow ting.swear to God if i get a girl wearing this ill go from 0-buss in 10 secs flat
Nah bro the tights are holding it up n shitIt's all about just having a slither of material draped over the batt so you can see every minute motion it makes as they stop walking abruptlyThought my f*ck*ng eyes were gonna drop out
i really shouldnt b gettin excited by what another male is saying

Guest Esquilax
Slightly worrying that you know the name but C/SWhat I was talking aboot earlier
password based encryption?
:D Maxi dresses and their potential to get the juices flowing mate.Not password based encryption.

Guest Supreme Allah

tbh I didnt specify race, but as the convo was about a female in a dress i carried it on.nowyou yourself said its gay, ergo u were thinkin about a man eating your penisor you eating another mans penisnot involved