Summer Time Is Coming...

Mame Biram Diouf

Guest Lemons
f*ck, Covent Garden is going in todayWesternised Orientals with teh baps >>>>
THEY WEREN'T LOOKING AT YOU THOUGH YOU f*ck*ng BATTY CREASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OWNED YOU CHIEF.

Guest Esquilax
f*ck, Covent Garden is going in todayWesternised Orientals with teh baps >>>>
THEY WEREN'T LOOKING AT YOU THOUGH YOU f*ck*ng BATTY CREASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OWNED YOU CHIEF.
Ya got me! Wish I was about to enter a lifetime of painful matriarchal servitude :D Lucky!!!/Where in Victoria is this fist biting AZN?

Guest Fat Eric
I was asking radio you faggot
allow a man of the cloth talking like that, what would your mummy and aunties say if they knew you e-sinned this much?
im not on this back and forth thing. my name is not radio/pbrisco/esquilax/venom or any other trolls.noone was talking to you. stop fighting for that pos and just let it come when its ready.
  • Upvote 2

Guest Lemons
disclaimer, you know I aint even gonna TRY and move it today
What about tomorrow bro? Might you try and move it, tomorrow?
im rockin air force today bro, maybe 2ma when im wearing my dunhills yeah?
Yeah, that sounds like a plan. Keep me updated. Let me know if I can help.

Its beautiful today, my shoulders are looking golden. Shame about the females that feel walking to the co-op in a bikini is ok.
do u wish u could wear a bikini free of embarrassment?
Thought you wanted to be friends Radio? I'm not ashamed of my chub but there's a time and a place.Medway is not the place.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah
lol at gloves? what are you smooooooooooooking, your black up north aswell they must think your odt
gotta be prepared man, i may spend more time out that i need then it just gets coldbut yea, today i see guys in shorts n chicks in flip flops n shitthese northerners get excited over abit of sun

Guest Fat Eric
Its beautiful today, my shoulders are looking golden. Shame about the females that feel walking to the co-op in a bikini is ok.
Thought you wanted to be friends Radio? I'm not ashamed of my chub but there's a time and a place.Medway is not the place.
Where in Medway do you stay

Im only joking i know you can take a bit of banterif where u live aint the place where is?