Youts That Shot That Young Ting Get Life.

Hernandez Balcazar

Guest M12 Part 2

Are guys really saying if you let off the ting in public and miss your intended target you should walk free????!!!!

Can't be life.

/

Lmao at the above post. The youth are lost.

• Upvote 1

Are guys really saying if you let off the ting in public and miss your intended target you should walk free????!!!!

Can't be life.

No one said this apart from Killa ki, mate, i certainly didn't say it. The should go pen, i just don't agree with people calling them filth, and i presented my arguments above, knowing the type of area i'm from, God forbid i could end the same way, its happened to people i know before, people that i consider GOOD, warm hearted people.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax

Mate a grown man fired a gun for what is most probably a bullshit reason and took the life of a young woman who probably would have made something decent of herself, and you want us to not criticise them because we don't know the preceding circumstances?

This is London not Rio favela, sh*t like this doesn't happen here, and when it does people are sickened at the pointless loss of life at the hands of some gun ho f*ckwit, and rightly so

• Upvote 1

Mate a grown man fired a gun for what is most probably a bullshit reason and took the life of a young woman who probably would have made something decent of herself, and you want us to not criticise them because we don't know the preceding circumstances?

This is London not Rio favela, sh*t like this doesn't happen here, and when it does people are sickened at the pointless loss of life at the hands of some gun ho f*ckwit, and rightly so

Come on man, do you want me to give you examples of sh*t like this has happen?

You may be from London but that doesn't mean your as aware of the situation as some are, my own cousins has been hit by stray bullets, i've been on the end of family getting injured like this before, yet i'm not going to sit here and call the people that shot them filth or scum or whatever as i know how things work, the people that shot the girl are in prison and deservedly so though, i'm not arguing against that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

But kl ama stop replying cause I'm obviously coming across as a tr oll to some, real people know what i'm talking about though, i'm going to stop wasting my time talking to middle class kids who would sit and bang out about Giggs talking about killings, shootings drugs etc, and Killa Ki talking about being cold hearted and sh*t, then come on here and start trying to act as if i'm insane when giving a different point of view that goes against their sanctimonious attitude, and fairytales about how London is.

But big man ting sorry if i offended anyone though, i forgot where i was for a minute, and the type of people i was around.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

lol @ no one understanding where hes coming from?

really

hes not lying.. this stuff does happen.

No one is denying it happens, I know & have experiences of it first hand many times BUT he was saying they shouldn't get birded for it or that we should accept it because 'that's how it goes'

That's what most ppl are against.

lol @ no one understanding where hes coming from?

really

hes not lying.. this stuff does happen.

No one is denying it happens, I know & have experiences of it first hand many times BUT he was saying they shouldn't get birded for it or that we should accept it because 'that's how it goes'

That's what most ppl are against.

Never said that, i always maintained they deserved to go prison.

Go read my whole argument again, it seems you haven't even bothered doing that before acting as if my argument is stupid.

Guest Klitschko

It's not real talk.

Someone opened fire on a shop filled with people.

This makes them scum.

The fact that he has friends and is a great guy has nothing to do with it, people aren't one-dimensional, some of the most cruel people on earth have been loving husbands and fathers, admission of this very obvious fact does not change events.

Because they have no morals, a young girl is dead.

Scumbag.

This isn't a social commentary about life growing up in rough areas in inner London.

At the end of the day everyone is in control of their own actions, and two men committed an abhorrent, senseless, unthinking, cowardly act of violence that left an innocent young girl dead.

Use your brains please.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

But it's good in the hood, I was raised in the hood

Was taught how to walk and duck strays in the hood

Blame Rap.!!!

///

Seriusly speaking, those guys have no excuse. When you open fire in a store, you will get innocent bystanders.

Both sides are speaking the truth, though. But to say they don't deserve prison is :/

//

^^ Pos'd cuz you said it in a better way