Kyze Narm

Life is a bitch

Taylor was convicted after secretly recorded conversations with his visitors in Belmarsh prison caught him confessing to shooting Mr Bennett.

pissed

aint read none of the topic just see this after i post swear down that is some duppy movements how u move like that c*nt sh*t there a price should be put on the snitches head coz that is a next f*ckry coz jail staff everything must of been on that coz visiting man in jail aint same as back in the day sh*t I remember going pentonville with fake sh*t in crisp packs and passing it over back in the day sh*t game has chaned nah I feel vex for man coz of this bitch move

i think people are referring more to the IPP sentance which is supposed to be being phased out as judges got trigger happy with it and were slamming people with 2/3 year IPP sentances for street robbery which left some people who the prison guvs dont like or just cant handle jail aand fight alot or get victimized and have to fight a lot in jail for 5/6 years longer than set man get for rape innit?

tbh

Guest Supreme Allah

dunno, on twitter when i tweeted one of the SAS guys he said he buss 2 and got 6 years for somethin gi cnt remember

just assumed he meant he killed 2 and go away with it

Guest Supreme Allah

he said he'd buss case, i said he gt 6 years, he said that not bad seeing hes beaten 2 murder charges.

ill find the exact thing if i can use twitter here