Kyze Narm

Life is a bitch

lol at tweeting SAS about crime like the know 'What is gwarning'

:lol:

/

To get IPP'd Kyze they would have to kinda suggest he a gang leader and being that the media reported it like he a worker for Giggs, and Giggs is walking around freely, I doubt it, but stranger things have happened.

Raver got 10 years IPP

thats f*cked

http://gangsinlondon...ckham-gang.html

arlon Granderson, 25, of the notorious Peckham Boys, was caught with guns and drugs when police searched his car. The haul included a Mac 10 submachinegun, three handguns, two silencers, 379 rounds of ammunition, 60,000 fake ecstasy pills and thousands of pounds worth of cocaine.

:rofl:

how can u be rolling with all that in your whip

what a monkey

3 raver doe ya dan know

• Downvote 1

but i beat her in the in the cls 380 tho?

up pics of the wips your playin with

wot cos that compac is my day to day car you think i go an stunt with it? me an my team got stuntin wips dat never cost lest than 100 bags, no-one knows you though your so unconfirmed

cls 380????

u lying again bro

im gone,

you man on here that pretend ur fraud gangster aint no fraud gangsters

you man are students that dont do crime but cos ur black and 'urban' you think you have the right to pretend like this

u man are not involved with crime bare reminding me of radio 'white man get slumped in jail'

none of you man know what your talkin about an im actually sayin to you as a road man im sendin for you add my bb or come to pepys basketball courts today and see what im talkin about

1000x500px-LL-fc57ec1f_U-MAD.jpg

• Downvote 9

2q07vw4.jpg

2s10jus.jpg

2u9uarm.jpg

please f*ck off or meet me with 2/3 bags to buy my crummy compact

2697EFAD

nuff man likely to post their gangsters or ballers im not interested in gettin called out on this madness call me out irl i beg of you

why you showing a paypal balance?

/

If ur 'stunting' in 100 bag cars, and driving ur 2001 compact for day to day

then why did you ask me to cash ur sh*t deets

im gone,

you man on here that pretend ur fraud gangster aint no fraud gangsters

you man are students that dont do crime but cos ur black and 'urban' you think you have the right to pretend like this

u man are not involved with crime bare reminding me of radio 'white man get slumped in jail'

none of you man know what your talkin about an im actually sayin to you as a road man im sendin for you add my bb or come to pepys basketball courts today and see what im talkin about

LOL!

/

Whole interchange is neeky though, dunno why Woodpecker's entertaining it.