WHOAG

n/a

What about it?
Did we not get bumped there?
first youre talking about good players and now you bringing up the fee we paid to sign francis jeffers...
I brought up Jeffers because you said we didn't get bumped when Dein was around but we did there right? Surely you can understand that?

What about it?
first youre talking about good players and now you bringing up the fee we paid to sign francis jeffers...
I brought up Jeffers because you said we didn't get bumped when Dein was around but we did there right? Surely you can understand that?
Is that what I said, or is that what you want me too have said...Cos my quote went like this...
Key difference is we didnt get bumped when we sold them...
Now for whatever reason you brought up how much we PAID for Francis Jeffers...As Rsonist would say...ClutchingStraws.jpg

What about it?
Is that what I said, or is that what you want me too have said...Cos my quote went like this...
Key difference is we didnt get bumped when we sold them...
Now for whatever reason you brought up how much we PAID for Francis Jeffers...As Rsonist would say...ClutchingStraws.jpg
Give it up TFYour beloved one was responsible for us getting bumped

So wait we are now crediting Dein with ALL transfers :D So you wasted your time over the previous three pages... To now admit Dein should be credited with all transfers... Or is it JUST the Jeffers one?
No I'm crediting him for THE FEE paid. You really are stupid aren't you?

Okay...Ian Wright £2.5mDennis Bergkamp £7.5mNicolas Anelka £500k Patrick Vieira £3.5mEmmanuel Petit £2.5m Marc Overmars £7m Fredrik Ljungberg £3m Nwankwo Kanu £4.5m Thierry Henry £10.5m Robert Pires £6m Sol Campbell Free Kolo Toure £150k Gilberto Silva £4.5m Cesc Fabregas Training FeeRobin Van Persie £2.75m Gael Clichy £250k Johan Djourou Training Fee Jens Lehmann £2mYour cooked.

Okay...Ian Wright £2.5mDennis Bergkamp £7.5mNicolas Anelka £500k Patrick Vieira £3.5mEmmanuel Petit £2.5m Marc Overmars £7m Fredrik Ljungberg £3m Nwankwo Kanu £4.5m Thierry Henry £10.5m Robert Pires £6m Sol Campbell Free Kolo Toure £150k Gilberto Silva £4.5m Cesc Fabregas Training FeeRobin Van Persie £2.75m Gael Clichy £250k Johan Djourou Training Fee Jens Lehmann £2mYour cooked.
SMH. I said for ALL transfers didn't I?Love how you missed out Wiltord

Thanks for explaining the rules of how a league works, I would pos but I don't think it would really show my gratitude/On a sidenoteWiltord scoring a winning goal that won us the league and bendtner missing the one that condemned us to going out the champions leagueI would take wiltord the flop over all our top men now bar RVP

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1