GOIN FACES

Hank Moody

Content means happy, if you don't want to be that then what do you want?

Theres always more thoe or at least u can aspire for more.. its in the characteristics, some people are go getters some are more laid back

Content doesnt always mean happy it can be setlling for what you have, which is fair enough, its down to the individual

Matt Le Tissier is a perfect example

Content means happy, if you don't want to be that then what do you want?

Theres always more thoe or at least u can aspire for more.. its in the characteristics, some people are go getters some are more laid back

Content doesnt always mean happy it can be setlling for what you have, which is fair enough, its down to the individual

Matt Le Tissier is a perfect example

u can aspire for more than a bigger bank balance tho, what i'm saying is if you base your sense of self worth on the amount of money you earn and you make a lot of money then cool, you've fulfilled your ambition, if you base it on something else then that's up to the individual and it's not for you to say that they're waste or not. BUT if you were to say "ur not sh*t if you've got no money" and you yourself were broke then that's when you've failed.

• Upvote 1

thts all alot of man do tho u know. guys are making like 3 bills a week sayin they dottin.

wots the point may aswell get a job

rather do labouring or suttin

id rather do labouring than earn 3 BAGS a week being a scumbag.

avoiding ever seeing the inside of hmp wandsworth comes as a bonus

f*ck you man about scumbags, white people always judging people with there shitty language, my ancestors were chilling with 3 hometrained goats, eating the finest pounded yam and Okra stew in a house that resembles buckingham palace before YOU PEOPLE came and destabilized the whole continent, f*ck off with them talks dere.

• Downvote 4

i hear tht but i feel like u took offense tho

so i will take offense aswell and say

id rather risk jail and earn 10 bags a week then have my wife feel like shes with a wasteman

dunno why your mentioning wives, but her definition of wasteman is clearly very different to yours.

listen, ur an alright guy an all, but i'll be honest in my book if u sell drugs ur scum. if ur insinuating im a wasteman, for breaking my back for an honest days pay, for being there for the ppl that love me rather than locked up, for paying taxes and generally contributing to society rather than being a parasite, then i do not care for your perspective.

f*ck off i don't give a f*ck about contributing to a society that robs people daily, a society that allows the killers of Steven Lawrence to walk free, get the f*ck off your high horse, about scum, why are drug dealers scum because they supply what people demand, are the people who supply us coca colas and mcdonalds scum as well?

• Downvote 3

its bait its benny banks joey and dem man

:lol:

wasnt even thinking them tbh, heard stories on them tho :lol:

Besides they dont real talk like they trapping or at least look like they do, from what I know, swear Joe is a social/youth worker.

Your naming bummy north rappers, South London rappers get it in snm.

its bait its benny banks joey and dem man

wasnt even thinking them tbh, heard stories on them tho :lol:

Besides they dont real talk like they trapping or at least look like they do, from what I know, swear Joe is a social/youth worker.

Your naming bummy north rappers, South London rappers get it in snm.

lol dont let them trick u g

all them qdizzy page the whole of cream cartel, ill mill, fefe,sqeeze for ps etc all are all tramps its bait

Life is about progression. Ive worked in shoe shops before for £4.50 an hour. I dont feel its a ting. As long as you're progressing and learning skills that can take you somewhere else or stacking P for your own venture, you've never lost. You've only lost when you accept sh*t as your life and make no effort to make it better.

Real talk

Pos'd

x 100.

I knew of too many people at my old work place who were just content with what they are doing, not experiencing new things, learning news skills or earning more money.

I left earlier this year and I already have learnt so much more and improved my future prospects and skill set, not forgetting to mention that I am getting paid almost double what I was getting previously but i am still not content with my situation, I have to keep improving and progressing.

• Upvote 1

Guest haze-e

Trust.

I earn 22k a year as a deputy manager, with healthy bonuses each month and im not even looking to be settled. Every week im looking for something new, whether it be in my workplace or elsewhere.

I used to work with a lady who had been in the company for 10 years... She was part time for that whole time. :confused::mellow: I couldn't do that sh*t mehn.

Guest haze-e

Maybe that left her with more scope to spend quality time with her kids etc though?

She has been on maternity leave the last 6 months. She has just adopted. Thats the only child.

Imma just say no ambition.

Guest M12 Part 2

Don't get him started. Leave him to make comments about how nobody can achieve anything while pretending to be a homosexual and a random mixed race guy he found on the Internet.

Guest Esquilax

Don't get him started. Leave him to make comments about how nobody can achieve anything while pretending to be a homosexual and a random mixed race guy he found on the Internet.

O ye?